Chapter 14 (Part 2)

"I hope this isn't a thing, where everyone one wants to hug me..." I said to Jackson still irritated.

"I don't think so? " he answered, but he didn't sound too sure. I gave him a side look and he was smiling, it made me smile, I stopped and tuned towards him, we were standing halfway between the benches and the tables, where people were starting to gather

"I saw Nora" I told him.

"I see, and.." he prompting me to continue

"And nothing, I helped her cook diner..." I said with a shrug

"it's a start" he said , his smile growing.

"That's what I said!" I told him, my smile growing as well

"To whom?" He questioned with a raise brow ...

"Umm.." I started to speak, thinking of a way to explain how I talk to a little person who lives in my head, maybe I could say, imaginary friend, they usually reply though, right? and I was 10 years too old to have one.

"You guys coming?" Asked Blake, he and Fin were beside us heading to the tables.

"yup" I answered, then continued to walk, I was ahead of them, and when we were right infront of the U shaped tables, I stopped walking, I didn't know where to sit, all tables were occupied, yes there was free places to sit, but next to someone, and I just wasn't outgoing enough to go sit beside a stranger.

"Come" Jackson said , grabbing my hand and directing me to where Fin was sitting at the end of the table, I sat next to him, and Jackson next to me, it was kinda comforting , like no one would notice small old me, sandwiched between their big forms, yeah right! Wishful thinking..

Okay lets take a minute to explain the seating arrangement,

Each table had a single long bench attached to it, so we all were facing each other in a semi-circle,

The table in the middle Had the Alpha at it's center, Logan was sitting with Scarlet to his right, and his daughter Jennifer to his left, Nora was sitting beside Jennifer, and Toma next to her, with Nathan sitting next to his dad. Scarlet had a boy sitting to her right, he looked like Jennifer, her brother I thought to myself,, two of the warriors I met when I first arrived were sitting to the Alpha's son left.

Me , Jackson and Fin were seated at the end of the table to the left of the central one.further away from the house, I recognized Bright sitting beside the small girl from earlier, she was telling him something while he was laughing, Bright showing emotion was weird ,laughing was absolutely a sight to see! Blake was sitting next to the young girl, Nina to his other side, with a man sitting between Blake and Nina. I was scanning the crowd till it reached the woman sitting next to Jackson, it was the friendly woman who told me where Nora was earlier, I sent her a smile, and she smiled back.

"You met mom too, who am I supposed to introduce to now?!" Jackson joked when he caught me smiling at the woman. This was their mom?? She looked too young to have two grown men... three according to Jackson he had two brothers. I was surprised, and it showed,

"Hello darling ,am Debra" Jackson mom said. Reaching to shake my hand infront of her son, I shock her hand..

"Nice to meet you Debra" I spoke politely.. after making small conversation with Debra, I spoke to jackson..

"Psst" I said getting his attention,I continued...

"Is that Bright and Blake related?" I asked Jackson so quietly, no one else would hear me, expect if they were intentionally listening in, then there was no helping that, I asked because the two couldn't be any more different , looks and personality , it made me so curious ... am a nosy person like that.

Jackson shook his head no..

"Bright's sister?" I asked again, and I nodded towards Bright and the little girl, he looked at where I gestured and shook his head, no again, before I continued asking more questions Jackson started telling me who was who, and I noticed families were sitting together, I hoped Nora wasn't upset I chose to sit with Jackson and his family, it wasn't like I did it intentionally or anything, but still...

Sooo turns out, the little girl wasn't related to Bright, her name was Bella, she was Blake's sister, Nina was their mother, the man sitting with them ,Cole was their father. Bright didn't have any family in the pack, Yeah also Toma was Scarlet's brother and the Beta.

I was related to the Alpha somehow, the Did that mean I was Pack royalty or something, I laughed at my ridiculous thought, aloud may I say, which earned me a few turned heads and raised brow from the Robert family.

When the empty seats were all filled. Alpha Logan cleared his throat...and the chatter stopped, it was so quiet, I think even the birds stopped singing for the Alpha.

Everyone's eyes were on the standing Alpha, he started greeting everyone then looked at me and added

I felt the nervous dancing around in the bit of my stomach and i knew something was happening, you know me being the guest of horror and all, Ooops i mean honor !

Jackson reached for my hand and squeezed, i felt like that was enough to keep me safe, for now at least...

".. As most of you know we have a someone special joining us for dinner today" The Alpha spoke, sounding friendly , motioned for me to stand up, and I did, and then all eyes were on me...

"Everyone, Meet Angélique, Nora's daughter

_________________________

The rest of chapter 14 as promised, hope you enjoined it!

See ya soon CUT!

XoXo

XoXo

ღSM.Bellaღ