Chapter 19

After the long day out I was exhausted, I excused for the rest of the day and headed to my room, Blake was still doing a good job avoiding me, Around 10 pm, I heard Blake's door open and close, he was in his room for sure, it was better to talk to him now than have the awkwardness continue I thought as I walked to his room and knocked, I could hear his heartbeat beyond the door.

"Blake, common we need to talk" I said then knocked again. I heard shuffling then a bang. What the heck! I opened the door and walked into the empty room, the window was open and I went to look outside, Blake was running into to the woods.

"WHAT THE FUCK! He'd rather jump outta the window than talk to me! Screw it, am done trying" I said aloud angry...

I went the bathroom showered, changed into the my new PJs, which were more decent than my previous sleep attire, then brushed my teeth, went to the kitchen and grabbed couple water bottles to store in my room, then went back to my room , took my sleeping pills and headed to bed.

'It's a good thing I showered, I wouldn't want to run into Blake in the morning I mused to myself

'You still need to wash your face and brush your teeth in the morning' The stupid voice opposed with its stupid logic.

'I can avoid Blake just fine!' I insisted

'You go to the same school, live in the same house, heck you share a bathroom' The stupid voice had a point...

'I can...'

'cannot!'

'I so CAN!'

I don't remember the rest of my internal argument, I guess I had fallen asleep in the middle, and woke up with a load of energy, excitement or nerves or 8 hours of sleep, whatever it was, I needed to have more of it.

❄❣❄

I got up before the sun, without my alarm going off. So I decided to make a mental to do list for the day

1- Check on Cynthia and Rory

2- Find time for training

Okay that was a very short to do list , but whatever, I got up and went to the empty bathroom, I checked before I even left the room , I heard Blake sleeping in his room, his breathing was even, and decided it was safe to proceed.

I had time so I showered again, and shaved, brushed my teeth and all that, went to my room and got dressed in the school's uniform, added my own touch by wearing my new brown leather jacket above the button up shirt plus a cute scarf, and black leggings underneath the skirt, with a pair of black ankle boots, I didn't know how much was too much makeup, so I played it safe and applied mascara and nude lip gloss. I walked to the night stand and took the locket from the top drawer; I wore it and hid it under the shirt, lifted the photo of me and dad and kissed it.