Chapter 12

From the chopper i saw the view to the land of the 'Fallen Warriors' get it? 'cause of the pack's name

From the chopper i saw the view to the land of the 'Fallen Warriors' get it? 'cause of the pack's name... Fallen Crest, Who would name their pack that anyway? Didn't werewolves want to strike fear in the hearts of their enemies just by the mention of their 'Pack Name' ?! but hey... who am I to judge, It isn't like I have experience with werewolf packs, its only my second encounter and it so happened to be with the same span of 24 hours, whatever, Enough ranting and back to the view...

There was a big clearing in the middle of the woods, with a single road leading to it, and a small river that cuts through, i couldn't tell where it begun or ended, The pack had six big cabin like houses , Two of which were connected by a covered walkway. The cabin like houses were beautiful and unique, i hadn't seen anything like it all my life.

Stepping off of the chopper into the clearing, i saw that we had an audience, twenty at least, they were in groups, i didn't look around, and instead I kept focus on the group ahead in the middle, the Alpha and his Luna with warriors at their sides

I walked towards them with Jackson and Bright at my sides, Jackson was walking slightly behind us.

All of the sudden a little girl came running towards us, she was super cute in her baby blue dress and piggytails, i thought she was heading towards Jackson, his daughter maybe?? Although I didn't remember seeing him wearing a wedding ring, do werewolves were wedding fingers.. I mean wedding rigns?? It would be inconvenient to shift and have your ring break... wouldn't, but what if its like elastic or something, that could work, rubbery wedding locks! Imagine that! What was wrong with me today, I kept ranting to myself, having irrelevant arguments with a stupid person who lives inside my stupid head. Maybe am nervous about what's ahead of me... God help me... and forgive me.

Anyway imagine my shock when the little girl ran right into Bright's waiting arms, he lifted her and spun her around, then kissed her forehead, all the while she was giggling. And at the end she kissed his cheek, he laughed putting her down. Wow.. That right there.. It was too much emotion from the ever so bored Bright! And he had a daughter too.. he looked about 19 or 20 years old and the little girl looked 7 or 8 years, so it was highly unlikely for her to be his daughter, his sister then.