Chapter 2

As soon as the guard opened the cell door the wolf stepped inside with me, which was realy confusing, wasn't he supposed to be here to get me out rather than join me!

I raised a brow at him questioning his move, but he just ignored me and stepped closer so he was two feet infont of me, and then turned around examining the cell with such obvious distaste, after a long minute he offered me his hand to help me get up, which I took gladly. After I got up I let go of his hand and he turned around glaring at the guard, and I could feel his anger. Why was he angry? Because I was locked up here? Maybe but not likely he doesn't know me why would he care.

He started walking out of the cell, and when I stood right where he left me he turned around and raised his own questioning brow at me, was he expecting me to follow him without a word?

"Am I allowed to leave now?" I asked him

"Yes" was all he said and then continued his march out of the cell block, I followed closely behind him, the second wolf joined us, walking behind me leaving the exact same distance between us as I left between me and the first one.

I took in both their forms, they were both warriors ers, I could tell from their builds, height muscles and clenched jaws, ha definitely warriors ers, they were the serious type too, with the power aura and scent to match. in their expensive suits and shoes, they didn't belong in this ugly place, unlike me.

No one said a word as we headed to the Black tinted BMW, it looked brand new and expensive, if warriors can afford such vehicle then they belong to a rich pack, but before we climbed inside ,I turned to my left as did the wolfs sensing a presence approaching us, they both took fighting stance as soon as they realized the presence belonged to wolfs, two to be exact.

The new wolfs came to view their hands infornt of them as a sign of peace, they stopped ten feet away. The wolf that entered my cell stepped up silently asking them to identify themselves.

"Am Jackson and this is Bright" said one of the new wolfs, he was also quite tall with a slightly tan skin and sharp features, paused then continued "Logan" sent us

"Am Jackson and this is Bright" said one of the new wolfs, he was also quite tall with a slightly tan skin and sharp features, paused then continued "Logan" sent us. As if that's all the explanation they needed to offer.

"Am Moor and my friend back there is Cameron" the wolf who entered my cell introduced himself.

"Thank you for getting her" Jackson said then nodded my direction and continued "We must be on our way now" Jackson said and started walking towards me.

I was confused about whats going on, who are these people? And who belonged to Nora's pack because it was clear they didn't know each other, hence the lack of first name knowledge.

Cameron then gripped my hand and brought me behind him, not too subtly if I may add, I glared at him pulling my hand away and rubbing if but he didn't even look sorry.

"Marcos insists that you stop for a visit" Moor added.

Ahaaa so Moor and Cameron belonged to Marcos's pack , that explained the expensive car, see Marcos was the Alpha of this territory. He is rich and handsome and successful and still in his 20's and I know all this how you ask me! Well I do my homework, after all I been living in his territory for a few months now, his a good Alpha, Strong but fair and patient, which was impressive considering the young age he inherited the title from his father when he was 18, I think his father was injured or something, because he was still alive his name was Sullivan I think.