Chapter 9

We stayed in the room a while, in which Jackson and bright both showered, and changed into the new clothes that were left in the wardrobe. Button up white shirts and fitted dark grey khakis, plus black classical shoes, both looked too sexy, like models about to walk a runway, while I was still in my Jeans and maroon sweater, but changed from the sneakers into the flats.I had found a change of clothe as well in wardrobe, but choose to leave it there untouched.

Yolanda Knocked on the door and proceeded to enter, told us dinner was served and showed us to the dining room, I walked through the hallways devouring all the beauty around, This place will never seize to impress me, I thought to myself.

We entered the room, it was huge, and had to parts, the closer to the door we entered from was a reception area with a homey feel to it, with two couches in L shape and a Flat screen TV, it also had a Wall Fireplace and full length window with a garden view. The further part had the dining table and beyond it was a wooden door, and wall length windows, showing that the door lead to another small garden that had white steps leading to another part of the house, It was too elegant and beautiful, I felt out of place, even Jackson and Bright looked they belonged.

Marcos and Mr. Sullivan were waiting, Along with Three females, Marcos introduced as his older sister Maria, and younger sister Madelyn. And third one as Lea and didn't specify on anything more.

"Nice too meet you, Am AJ" I said with a small smile, They all seemed nice enough and absolutely gorgeous, each in her own way, Maria was Tall and curved with a face that could take her straight to Hollywood, Her jaw and cheek bones were lines of perfection, her nose was the type you could show the plastic surgeon, if you wanted yours remade into the perfect one. Her lips were small and shaped just right,it match her face, she was a total hottie. Madelyn was like a child version of her sister, but her face was more angelic than sexy. Both had brown long hair made into perfect curls, and sparkling green eyes. Lea had dark skin and brown eyes and curly brown hair that was gorgeous, with couple rouge hairs 'no pun intended' ,she was so beautiful and her aura said it all, she was kind and loving, I was taken aback little by the fact that was able to read her so easily, usually werewolves were good at hiding their emotions or aura, I took a second look over just to make sure she was a wolf, and yes she was weird.

We all sat down on the table, Mr. Sullivan at one end and Marcos at the other, while we filled the chairs in between, Jackson sat to my left while Bright was to my right, Maria was directly in front of me, with Madelyn to her right, and Lea to Madelyn's right, that way Lea was seated to the left of Marcos.

There were more empty chairs at the table, one at each side of the Bright and Jackson, two were to the left of Maria, soon after the chairs were filled with, Moor , Cameron and two other men, they introduced themselves, and apologized for running late, They were definitely warriors, I was able to tell from their builds and calculating eyes.

The Diner went peacefully and silently, I kept glancing at Lea trying to understand why she was so easy to read, the food was delicious and I wanted to ask for second serving so bad, but just felt too shy, after we ate. Marcos mentioned for us to go sit in the reception, again I was seated between Jackson and Bright while everyone else took the remaining spots, Except Madelyn, she excused herself, Cameron and the two other warriors had remained Standing in the room.

The conversation was easy and I answered when I was addressed, but I kept my focus on Lea, I was just a curious cat..Well... dog but whatever, something was up with her, I mean one minute her aura was filled with love and kindness, and the second she was agitated and even seemed jealous at one point when Marcos was talking to me, but why, it wasn't like he was flirting or anything.

OK.. So I will take a second to explain what an aura is.. It's a feel of someone, supernaturals feel it like a sixth sense, wolf smell emotions such as happiness, fear, anger, list... Etc. And witchs see sorta of a color of other traits love, hate, kindness or menance and while I can have a bit of both it gives me a good read on people.. And it's like a switch you turn on and off, pretty simple right!