Prologue

"Imagine living in a maze that you know the curves of like the nails on your finger , it would be so easy to leave , but what if you don't know whats out there, would you still leave the comfort of your unconventional shelter? i know i would not"

They were the curves of her maze, four men that shaped the world around her with their choices leaving her to pick between bad and worse.

One stole her mother away.

One death stolen away from her.

One would do anything to have her love.

And one taught her how to love.

➳ ➳ ➳

Born half human half wolf Angélique, had a normal childhood, as normal as can be for a kid with a mother as a wolf, but then her life takes a turn for the worst, her mother leaves when she was only 5 then if that wasn't bad enough not too long after tragedy strikes again, leaving her without her father, the only family shes had left and taking her ability to shift into a wolf.

➳ ➳ ➳

Hello my name is Angélique, I am a human who isn't quite human, A werewolf who isn't realy a werewolf, I have magic in my blood but isn't really a witch, Also I always feel like am talking to someone in my head just like am doing now.

PROLOGUE

The sun was up, Fresh breeze kissed my skin, threading its fingers through my hair, I put the book i was reading down in the bench where I was sitting, and my eyes scanned my surroundings , I took in the view, it felt familiar yet I've never been here, I would've remembered this perfect house with its perfect backyard, perfect garden with white roses and a pool, where two perfect beautiful boys with dark brown hair were playing in the water, they looked alike, definitely twins I think to myself. Meanwhile their father was holding their baby sister in his arms, he was attempting to teach the toddler how to swim, how did I know his their father though? I guess it's the obvious resemblance, they were all spitting image of him same dark brown hair same brown eyes and the same perfect smile coloring all their faces, the scene made me smile as well, I felt happy, complete because I knew them, deep down in my heart I knew they were mine , my perfect family my perfect children my perfect husband, my perfect anchor to the land of normal.

My smile slowly disappeared and I felt my heart sinking, this can't be real! Could it?! Thoughts swirled in my head, it made me confused and dizzy, because I can't have children I can't be with him, i wasn't not normal i wasn't not happy , nor I ever will be. Then it hit me i was dying. because your life flashes before your eyes when you're dying, or so I've heard, but this ... it was not my life, it couldn't be... so maybe i was still alive. it's not the credits before the movie ends sorta flash, i hoped it wasn't. My life being the low budget, rated 3 IMBD movie, that was just sad, this couldn't be it for me, flash back of a life I never had.

I was still alive right?!

Right?

Wrong?

Yeeees?

NO?!!

Am I dead??! Oh God ... i was dead wasn''t I!

Then I heard the vicious sound of Agrios's laugh. Intruding on my thought, which am sure Agrios found entertaining.

"what the fuck is this Agrios! What are you trying to do?!" I yelled pulling my mind away from the veil magic.

"one of Satan's most deceptive and powerful ways to defeating us is to get us to believe a lie, and the biggest lie it that there are no consequences to our own doing, Satan will give you whatever you ask for if it will lead you where he ultimately wants you" Agrios growled at me repeating a quote I've heard once over a decade ago.

I ran in the dark fog of my own mind trying to outrun the veil, faster and faster till I saw it as shadows in a way of light, like stains of dark ink in milk dissolving, it was confusing, I didnt know if i was running in the right direction or opposite, if it was getting better or if it was getting to me. I didn't know how long it took ,but slowly I felt my mind clearing, then cleaning out of the magic completely.

I Looked around me. Blood, gore and death surrounded me I saw it, I felt it and I smelled it, and realized i was back to my reality, I hated Agrios for taunting me with the images of a life I know I could never have, even if I survived my zero to non-chance. I took a deep breath knowing it ended then and there with my death.

Agrios words were true, I couldn't deny the little bitch's statement, I was right where Satan wanted me, Exactly where my choices lead me, I made my bed... a mattress of broken hopes and bones with a bloody red sheet, and its time to lie in it, till my last drop of life.

 a mattress of broken hopes and bones with a bloody red sheet, and its time to lie in it, till my last drop of life

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed the prologue, i realy hope you give this story a chance, please vote and comment <3

Love xo

  ღSM.Bella