Chapter 3

My street was the worst in the neighborhood where I lived, and I lived in the bad side of town so that should paint the picture for you clear enough. Rundown building with no janitor, couple of thugs doing God knows what scattered around the street.

As we all exited the vehicle we drew attention to ourselves ,I mean an expensive looking BMW with four Hotties and a hooker in between them, that gotta make you glance our direction more than once, then stare with your jaw hanging open, ridding us of a mosquito or two in the process.

As we ascended the steps leading to the entrance, I stepped forward to show them the way but Cameron reached to grabbed my hand again, but this time I was quick and stepped away. I think I startled him because he had a look of surprise in his face, guess he wasn't used to females running away from his touch, I looked back and smirked at him but he quickly covered it.

I started doing a victory dance in my head but stumbled and tripped in my heels. lack of sleep or food and don't forget the nerves, all this was wearing me off, before I went face first into the ground I felt hands gently dig into my waist, pulling me flushed back to chest, I felt my breathing hitch I just wasn't comfortable with this touchy stuff. I recovered quickly and Cameron removed his hands. all four looked at me like I might faint or something, I think they misinterpreted my flushed face for exhaustion, but who am I to correct them. When it was clear I wouldn't be leading the way I spokeup...

"4th floor apartment C" I said my address loudly to no one in particular. Jackson lead the way with Moor then Bright then me, leaving Cameron behind me. I saw Jackson headed for the elevator rather than the stairs.

"The Elevator is not working" I spoke again in the storm of silence, then we continued on to the stairs, only sound being the click of my heels and the water dripping from the ceiling and the obnoxious sound the flickering lights were making, I was wondering how four men could walk so soundlessly, albeit they're all graceful with wolf reflexes and blah blah but but still. by the time we got to the 4th floor I could taste their disgust rather than sense it. I felt a bit insulted at that, this was where I lived, they had no right to judge it or me, and if things couldn't get worse my next door neighbor had to open her door and poke her stupid head out.

"Brought your work home slut" with a snarl she made what was supposed to be a smart remark about my profession, being a prostitute, which wasn't true for the record. when I didn't reply and kept walking she added "All together or do they take turns".

"Just be glad your husband isn't around, I bet he would want to join" I bit back at her with the same tone. Jackson Bright and Moor stepped aside for me to give me access to the door of my apartment. The tension was just unbearable ,I think maybe the wolfs thought am actually a prostitute who slept with her neighbors' husband. I don't know why but I felt the urge to justify my self but held back, I don't care what they think about me, not at all.

I reached for the key in my bra and they all just stared at me, juuuuust great am confirming their suspicion aren't I, who puts stuff in their bra, I do apparently.

"You Little whore better watch your back" My neighbor had to have the last word before slamming her front door with too much force, for dramatic effect probably but whatever she couldn't hurt me for the life in her.

"Thank you so mu..." I said while entering my apartment and turned around to close the door , Jackson stepped in stopping me mid sentence, I retreated a few steps and opened the door wider for all of them to enter, they weren't leaving yet I guess, maybe they had questions? or wanted the bail money back.unlikely but possibly.

"Please do come in!" I added sarcastically because they were already inside before closing the door.

I bet they were studying their surrounding, Wolf 101 when being somewhere unfamiliar, you usually note the exits and best spot to be in case of a fight, but I felt they were studying the ugly off-white paint that was falling off, the dripping wate...

I bet they were studying their surrounding, Wolf 101 when being somewhere unfamiliar, you usually note the exits and best spot to be in case of a fight, but I felt they were studying the ugly off-white paint that was falling off, the dripping water from the ceiling making a 'clank clank' noise into the bucket that was directly under it, the stained carpet and the old furniture. I had an open studio sorta apartment with square open space and two doors, one being the front door and the other the bathroom door. When you enter the grey kitchenette was to your left with just an old fridge and a stove and two counters one had a sink and wall cabinets, to the right was a small dining table with four chairs, then there was a single black couch and an end table in right corner next to the bathroom door and facing them was my bedroom or should I say bed? A single bed and next to it was a nightstand with only a picture in it the wardrobe was pushed against the wall.

I didn't care what they thought I smiled as I took a second look at my place it was mine and I liked it, its such an improvement from I when I first had it. Its cleaner and actually smelled nice, the couch has a couple pillows thrown in it colored in white and pink and one was patterned also a chaeta print blanket was draped over it in a cute way, the bed with pink cheetah sheets and two pink pillows, a couple art works here and there, yes my home wasn't fancy but I liked it anyway.

"Make your selves at home" I added without looking at anyone went straight to the wardrobe got a change of clothes and headed for the bathroom.

➳➳ ➳

A/N

Hope you liked this chapter

Q: Don't you guys think stephen is super cute?!

❤ Don't forget to vote and Comment thanks lovies ❣

ღ SM.Bella ღ