Chapter 30

The weekend was just around the corner, I kept reassuring myself as I walked to the cafeteria 'I can survive this! I've been through worse!' I had my time with Lea and the White moon pack to look forward too

"Are you talking to yourself cuddle bear?" Adrian put his hand around my shoulder and questioned with a raised brow.

"Would craziness make you back off?" I asked him, only half joking.

"Maybe, crazy in bed on the other hand" he said and winked while redirecting me towards his table. I just rolled my eyes, always the flirt this guy.

"What are you doing? I didn't get my food yet, and that's not where I sit" I told him.

"Someone will get us food, you're sitting with me from now on, how else am I gonna spend time with you Honbun, plus we have to talk about Carters party tonight, what time should I pick you up?"

"Excuse me?!" I questioned confused.

"Well... you see we never hang out anymore, and I only see you in class, I miss our town dates!" Adrian said dramatically pulling me to sit on his lap. I got off of him and pushed his shoulder lightly, I didn't want to break him, not literally anyway!

"Dude! Stop acting like a clingy girlfriend!" I teased him, adjusting my skirt and sitting couple more inches away.

I searched around to see if Taylor saw that. She wasn't around; however Blake and Joseph were watching us from across the cafeteria.

Ugh! Taylor and I are finally on a good place, and Blake and I, well I don't know if there is a Blake and I, but am pretty sure this constant flirting thing Adrian been doing is not okay, its different from how I feel when Jackson or Fin do it, heck even Joseph flirting is less annoying, and he is supposedly my 'cousin' for crying out loud!

"We don't want your girlfriend getting jealous now, do we ?" I told him, steering the conversation towards Taylor.

"My girlfriend?" Adrian replied with a dumb look, this hot dumb guy thing is such a turn off! I don't see why Taylor likes him so much, but then again Taylor is not the brightest in the bunch is she.

'You are being so mean right now' little angel in my shoulder said. 'Its called sarcasm' my little devil argued, wow! Am having this internal argument now, I threw my hands in the air and started rapping; Just kidding... I just exhaled really loudly.

"Taylor!" I shouted at Adrian.

"Hey AJ" Taylor said, sitting across from me. I looked at her so fast I almost got a whip lash.

Taylor started talking about the party with her minions whom been staying clear out of my way, guess being queen Bee's friend has its benefits, well we're not exactly friends but she doesn't glare at me uncontrollably anymore, if anything I call that progress.