Prologue

Shweta POV:

RING....RING....

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I opened my window near my bed. Chilling breeze was touching my skin in a soothing way. I saw love birds sitting on a branch of the tree nearby.

I wished myself good morning. Reluctantly I got out of my bed and went to washroom to get dressed up. I wore a blue chudidar and did some makeup. I headed downstairs to greet my parents.

"Good morning sweetheart"

I saw my mom at the dinning table setting the table for breakfast. I went near her and she embraced me in a warm hug.

"Good morning mom" I said as I hugged her back.I helped her to set the table.

"Hey sissy" I heard a loud screaming.

I turned around to see my brother running towards me. I went to him and hugged him. "Happy morning dear. I missed u so much Kavin"

I said as I kissed him on his cheeks. "I too missed you sister" he said as he kissed me back.

"How was your trip?" I asked when his lips broke out into one of the finest smile which I love. Honestly I love the smile of my brother and I love it even more when I'm the reason behind it.

"It was amazing sis. I loved it. We had so much fun. I enjoyed a lot with my friends though I missed you, mom and dad very much. Can we please go there again?" he asked with a pleading smile.

"Sure honey, if mom n dad are free this weekend,we can go there together." I said as he hugged me again and kissed me on my cheeks with a thank you.

"Hey kiddos!! Good morning" I heard my dad coming downstairs.

"Good morning daddy" we said in unison. We settled at the dinning table as the maid started serving us breakfast.

"So Shweta, are you nervous??" dad asked as he took a sip of his lemonade sensing my discomfort.

"Yes dad!! I'm quite nervous as this is my first day in ST.MARY."

Okay, so I'm Shweta. I live with my brother Kavin, mom, dad and granny. My family always supports and encourages me and has a constant faith in me even if I lose confidence in myself.

I proudly say that I have the best family ever. I recently completed my MBBS and graduation in gynecology. Today is officially my first day as a gynecologist in ST.MARY. 

Though I have attended many internships and interviews, still I'm nervous and I don't know why. Dad usually says that you feel nervous when you are doing something due to the fear that what if something might go wrong. Maybe that's the reason for my nervousness.

Finally I was all set for my new world as a professionalist.

My legs were shivering at the sight of massive building of ST.MARY in front of me.

It was so huge and gigantic

It was so huge and gigantic. Though I came here to give my interview, I never felt this way before.

 Though I came here to give my interview, I never felt this way before

Dad got down of the car, came near me

Dad got down of the car, came near me. He hugged me to release my tension.

"All the best dear. I know my princess is capable of everything and will never let me down. Have courage n be kind sweetheart. Bye, take care" he left giving me a warm smile.

Those words calmed me down for some reason. I walked inside with a happy, excited and smiling face to start my career as a gynecologist.

I promised myself to give my best for the service of people and society. As I took my first step, my dad's words started ringing in my ears.

"Have courage and be kind"

___________________________________________

After a couple of days....

I am currently in my cabin studying a case file.

I must agree that I was nervous on my first day but the environment, my colleagues, my Dean, the other staff helped me a lot to overcome that nervousness

Though I was new, they showed no partiality. They treated me as one of them. They were very friendly and helped me in coping up. I was given a family feeling and affection which made me confident. Dad and mom were happy for me.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a loud screaming "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaa".

That is when an attender barged into my cabin. I saw a person opening the door from behind.

Wait I know this person.....!!!

__________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

So here is my first update....!!!
How is it??

Whom do you think that person could be???

Please feel free to share your opinions n views...
It means a lot to me...

Happy reading...

Love,
Menaka ❤️