Epilogue 1

5 years later

Tarun Pov

I woke up by the sound of my wife screaming. I immediately pushed the duvet away and walked downstairs to see my wife fuming at my daughter.

"Why did you do that Tanya?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips and my current little daughter was looking at the ground, sad.

"Answer me Tanya, why?" She asked again and I jumped in to save my daughter.

"What happened honey?"

"Tanya what did you do?" I asked them and none answered.

"Where is my little boy?" I asked Priya and she glared more at Tanya.

"Atleast help him Tanya" she spoke as she dragged us to Tirth's room.

There was my four year old son, sitting on the bed, examining his face on the mirror with a wide smile in his face.

His face was full of makeup, with lipstick smudged on his lips, eye liner reaching his eyebrows and his face was a complete mess. Now I understood it's all my cute little daughter's doing.

She's so obsessed with makeup and beauty at the age of four that since the time she saw her mom putting make up for a function. She always steaks her mom's make-up and experiment it on people and today it's her own brother. I chuckled seeing my boy touching his cheeks and carefully looking at the mirror.

"Tirth" I called for him.

"Dad, look what Tanya did" he pouted, jumping on me.

"But you look pretty" Tanya defended herself.

"Dad, this is supposed to be here, and not here" he pointed at his eyeliner which was on his eyebrows. Priya and I chuckled.

"But that's ok, you look pretty anyways" Tanya said and he glared at her.

"Tanya, apologize to him" Priya said, her stern voice is back.

"Mom, I didn't do anything wrong"

"Didn't do anything wrong? You did this when he was sleeping!" She bursted angrily.

"That's because he never lets me do when he's awake" she pouted, trying to cool her mom.

"Mamma" Tirth suddenly whined in my arms and Priya took him from my arms, heading to our room to clean him up.

"Tanya" I called for my daughter and she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Come here" I took her in my arms and settle on the bed.

"Why did you do that?"

"Dad, I always like to do that on someone"

"But-" she cut me off.

"It looks so nice. It makes you look very beautiful" she supported her theory.

"But doing it on a boy is not fair. And moreover on a sleeping person in wrong" I explained to her and she pouted sadly.

"I'm sorry" she apologized cutely.

"Promise me you won't do that on anyone without their permission" I said and she nodded.

"But daddy, he looked cute" she chuckled and I can't help but nod my head. He did look cute.

"Daddy, can we go swimming today?" She asked me.

"Only if you apologize to your brother"

"But he's so rude, I don't like him"

"Princess, you should not talk like that. He's your brother right? Who'll play with you if you fight with him? He was the one who got your favourite cake on your last birthday right?" I asked and she nodded.