33.Little did I know

Shweta Pov

He didn't joke when he said he'll help me. Harish literally made me stay back after school for at least two hours every day for practicing.

I sometimes become so mad at him when he explains me clearly that he's doing it for my benefit.

"Listen sweetheart, I promised you that I'll help you in your tough times and will help you to overcome your fear right? I'm just doing that. I don't want my Shweta to face any problem in the stage. So for that you'll have to do this. Please?" He asked in the cutest way ever possible.

Wait!
Did he just say my Shweta? Sweetheart?

Though those words were soothing me in every way, I don't know what made him say so?!
What's with him?

"Hmm... sweetheart?" I asked him, looking everywhere but him. I just can't look at his eyes, when I see so much love and adoration whenever I look at him, nowadays.

I picked up all courage to look into his eyes. His eyes were still calm, reflecting the same love and respect for me. And once again, I got drowned in his midnight black eyes.

"Umm....it...it was" he stammered.

I nodded at him lightly, not wanting to make the conversation awkward.

"Ok, so come. We'll do it once more" he said, tugging my hand.

No! Not again!

I narrowed my eyes, pleading him. He looked at me sternly, and I know what that means. I sighed lightly and followed him, practicing my song once again.

After about half an hour, I finally finished, with sweat running down my whole body.

I so badly want a shower!

"Harish, can I please go now? I'm done" I begged him.

"Ok fine, but you'll have to be here tomorrow morning at sharp 7 before your classes start" he ordered me.

What?

"No please" I complained like a kid.

"Please Shweta, I know you all doing great here, but what will happen in the stage? I have read some cases last night about panic attacks. It says that people tend to forget their steps looking at the crowd and I don't want you to undergo the same. You'll have to practice more to remember the steps" he explained to me like a teacher.

He literally surfed the net just to help me overcome my fear!
How sweet!

"Ok fine, will see you tomorrow" I waved at him and he smiled, ruffling my hair. I jerked his hand. I don't like people touching my hair.

He smirked at me and I glared at him for the last time before heading out of the music room.

"Damn! This is heaven" I said, hugging the pillow, sleeping on the bed after a long hot shower. I quickly dozed off, letting the tiredness of the day consume me.

"Shweta! Shweta wake up. It's almost 7 you idiot!" Priya yelled near my ears and I jerked up.

Shit!

I have to be in the music room at 7!

I pushed Priya out of the bathroom, hearing her yelling at me for cheating. It's usually her who goes to bathe first, but I can't let her do it now. Harish will kill me if I'm late. He'll again start his lectures and I have no mood to listen to them early in the morning.

I quickly washed my hair and cleaned up myself. I rushed out of the washroom, heading to my closet to pull out whatever came first in my sight.

I quickly did my hair in a loose pony tail as my hair is still wet. I grabbed the bread toast which I begged Priya to make. I chirped a thank you and rushed to the music room with my bad hanging down my shoulders.