39.Drunk

Shweta Pov

Oh Mainu Chadhiya Hai Rang Rang Main
Khwabaan De Sang Sang
Aaj Ud'di Phiran
Main Saari Raat Ud'di Phiran
Oh Badle Jindadi De Rang Dhang Meri Neendein Bhi Tang Tang,
Aaj Ud'di Phiran
Main Saari Raat Ud'di Phiran

I entered the pub and music jammed my ears. This was not the first time of me in pub, but yet I felt very much inconvenient.

Akshaya gifted me a black tight sexy dress. I loved it. It had a slight open back and also a slit on my waist. It hugged my body perfectly, showing my curves. I applied my light make up and I'm done.

Akshaya got herself ready in a short one piece

Akshaya got herself ready in a short one piece. Hers was way more decent than mine. She wore a similar dress as mine but all thanks to Avinash.

He said that she looked like a slut. Seeing her not paying attention to his comment, he managed to pick a fight and finally she wore this decent dress with full sleeve.

Avinash was still nudging her saying it was too short and revealed her long legs, but she didn't care this time. I'm pretty much sure there's something going on between them.

Avinash was literally fuming with his face turning red when she stepped out in a real sexy dress. So that proves it all.

When I asked her can I change, she said that this dress was made for me. She asked me not to change and immediately pulled all of us here.

At least I'll be relieved a bit from his thoughts

I sighed when she pulled me to the bar counter at one end. She ordered a soft drink and I ordered a vodka. I so want to get drunk now and want to forget the world. I decided to enjoy my birthday in my dream land instead of this real world which is very much frustrating.

The order was served and I drank the whole shot in one go.

"Shweta, calm down" Akshaya patted my shoulder but that didn't help me.

I ordered for more and within next few minutes, I'm done with five shots.

"Shweta I know you are disturbed a bit mentally but you have to stop it" she said but I ignored her and took another shot.