11. Last

Kavya POV

After Shweta and Priya left my room with Pranav, I hugged the pillow crying my heart out.

I don't want to be a burden to anyone. I don't want to hurt anyone. I didn't mean to be a trouble to all my loved ones. But yes, here I am troubling everyone around me.

Everyone is so worried and concerned about me. I want to reciprocate their love and affection to me. I even try my level best to make up to their expectations but every time I fail miserably.

I wonder why was I even born. I don't have any purpose of my existence. Why am I like this?

I wish I had my family right now to support me. I wish my brother was here to hold me in his arms till my tears fade away. I miss them so much!

I decided to sleep for a while.

It was 2 hours since I thought to sleep but I wasn't even able to. Every moment I'm just dying every second. I wish I could go back to that day just so that no one will suffer now.

I don't know what to do now. Every time I face a difficulty, I console myself saying that one day or the other everything will fall in place and I will live in peace with my child.

But I think god doesn't want me to live peacefully. How much I wish I can do something! I am so helpless now! I regret being so helpless now.

Because of me Harish is suffering so much. Shweta is my best friend. She has all rights to know about me and my situation. But I couldn't tell her. What will she think about me if I tell her my background? She will think that I have taken advantage of her. I can't and don't want to lose a precious friend like her.

Oh god! Please save me from this hell!

After half an hour of crying and letting my tears fade away slowly, I drifted into deep sleep.

*After 2 hours*

I heard my phone ringing. I jerked up and sat on my bed panicked. Somehow I felt that something is going wrong. I don't know why I felt such instinct but yea...

I saw my phone on the bed stand. I rubbed my hands to my eyes and took the phone in my hand.

It was a new number. God! Please don't give me any heart attack through this call. I don't know why I didn't feel like attending the call. But it might be an emergency too. Thinking of it, I attended the call.

"HELLO" I chocked listening to the voice.

I ended the call at once. I started sweating profusely. God! My instinct is right!

Why does he have to call me now? It was all over almost two years ago. Why again?

What does he want now? I'm actually left with nothing. That one mistake of mine costed my everything. Now I don't even have anyone left with me. What is he planning to do now?

What is he wanting to snatch from me this time? Can't he understand that he's already left a deep scar in my heart. I can't get over it. That's why I always avoid it as much as possible. I even tried to change my identity because of it.

But now? Why again? Oh god! Won't you let me live in peace?

My phone started ringing again. I cut the call immediately.

Again it started raining. I ended the call without answering it many a times. He's calling me continuously. What should I do now?

My one mistake took all my happiness, my dreams, my reason to live. I don't want to lose anything more now.