52.The bet

Hey readers!

This chapter is dedicated to all those who are enjoying Holi having their exams in a couple of days...just like me!😝😏

All the best for your exams...

Will give updates very rarely now..

Wish me luck guys..for my boards!!

Happy Holi!

PS: Republished

PS: Republished

Tarun Pov

Shocked!

That is the one word apt for me now. The moment I saw my angel checking in my hotel. My heart suddenly started beating faster than the normal rate and all I could think of is my cute little angel, Priya.

I met her in her architecture college when she came for her admission. My friend Rahul was also going to get an application in the same college and that was the day I accompanied him to the college and happened to meet my angel and I still thank him for dragging me to there.

I'm Tarun Vohera, son of the famous business tycoon Vikram Vohera. I am a billionaire but a person who knows values and culture. I was born in Mumbai but was kidnapped by my uncle (with love) for my studies in states cause he never had a son and he vowed to spoil me to brat. He was successful to some point but he also made sure I never misuse my name or my status. He is the only reason for my good character and the name I earned by myself in the society doing good deeds.

Women are always around me throwing themselves on me and kissing my feet cause of the billions I have but I was never interested in them. I never used them like the usual billionaires do. I just shove them within no time. So the only woman in my family, near to me is my mom, my aunt and my cute devil Arpita- my cousin sister. Well, that's my family.

I did my business management in states and started a new base since I had to prove myself worth taking over my dad's company and all his business. Dad and uncle were very much impressed by my actions that they made me sit in their throne in no time and even started searching a girl for me in marriage. I was never against their will and always obeyed their decision cause I believe they always know the best for me. I was a perfect person in everything and had control over myself in everything and in every situation until my angel crossed me.

That was the day I felt alive and found pleasure in a messy life. I always thought I'm perfect in everything and I assumed myself to be happy in my life but my angel proved me wrong and I'm happy that she did that.

Rahul dragged me along with him when he went to college for his application. He is one of my best friend and also a family friend and I couldn't object him. I was in the waiting hall of the college when my angel sat near me.

I turned to face her only to get myself drowned in the ocean of her midnight black eyes. Her silky smooth hair falling on her forehead, her milky smooth white skin, her long eyelashes, her thin and fine eyebrows, her sharp nose everything just made me loose my control. I felt my heartbeat for the first time in my life. I felt myself happy and satisfied. An unknown pleasure crept through my body.