28.First day

Shweta Pov

Ring....

Ring....

Ring....

The most annoying thing in this world is alarm!

I sighed heavily and looked for my phone half sleepy. Damn! My neck hurts!

I woke up and realised that I have been sleeping on my study table. I quickly switched off that stupid thing and sat upright on the chair.

Yesterday after meeting, no no, arguing with Harish, I wasn't in my right mind. I just couldn't stop thinking about him.

He was there in my mind all the time. I couldn't yet digest the fact that he's ignoring me. How dare he?

But trust me, it hurts!
It hurts a lot!

I wanted to distract myself. And so I took out the case file and started reading about my treatment which I should be giving from tomorrow.

But that idiot is still not leaving my head! What to do with him?

Suddenly I felt this urge to meet him now. I looked at the window a few feet far away from my table. Should I go and meet him once?

No!

He must be enjoying his time with his friends while I am having a mental battle here whether I should go and see him or not. But he doesn't even know that there's a soul waiting for him and is so desperately and madly in love with him....

Curse my heart for loving him so much!

I felt a water drop on my hand while I was sitting on the desk cupping my face between my palms. What is that?

A tear drop!

I am crying?

God! How can I let him control me so much that I didn't even realise that I'm crying just thinking about him. Whatever it is, I should be strong now. I should make him cry.

I rested my head on the study table and was concentrating on the case when unknowningly I dozed off.

I signed heavily and thought to forget about him. He isn't even bothered to talk to me and why should I cry for him?

I shook my head to ignore my inner battle and decided to fresh up fast. Damn! I'm so hungry. I skipped my dinner last night.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick yet relaxing shower. It somehow soothed me. I wrapped a towel around me and walked to my cupboard.

Yesterday before sitting to read my file, I arranged my clothes and my other necessaries.

I chose to wear a shirt inside and add on a white coat pairing it with a black pants and light make-up. I wore my boots and took my handbag and I'm all set to go.

 I wore my boots and took my handbag and I'm all set to go