34.The day

Hint:

My favourite chapter so far! Hope you'll like it!Enjoy reading!

Shweta Pov

"Are you ready sweety?" Preeti asked me as she entered my room.

"Yep, just a second" Priya said as she was fixing my hair.

After about few minutes, I'm all done and ready for the dance performance.

I looked at myself in the mirror and much say that Priya did her work perfectly. I looked very good.

It's a duet, done only by us

It's a duet, done only by us. Harish was too excited about it yesterday and now, I'm freaking out here.

God, can't we just skip today?

"Come on, let's go" Ritu suddenly barged into my room, pulling us all outside.

"You look damn pretty" Ritu said and I just nodded, not interested in their comments now.

"And I'm sure someone can't keep their eyes and hands off this beauty" Preeti winked at me and a tint of pink appeared on my cheek.

All thanks to Priya for her makeup skills that my natural blush isn't visible.

But why?
It's not like I love Harish or something. But sometimes these devils tease me so much, that I can't help but think about it.

Do they tease him too, the same way?
I honestly have no clue where this is gonna lead to!

Sighing, I walked to the music room which is connected to the stage through back side.

There was a big fuss there and thankfully I managed to find a place to relax my heart beat which was in a marathon.

Suddenly I felt something which gives me peace and that's nothing but Harish in front of me, smiling like he's seen me after years.

I smiled back, though I was pretty much shivering inside. He pulled a chair from somewhere and sat down beside me.