67.Waiting

Yash Pov

I was so happy to see the love of my life and my son. I was never this happy before but it didn't last for a while. Seeing my baby girl crying and breaking down in front of me made me feel very bad. Knowing that I'm the reason behind this just makes me feel worse. I haven't done anything but the situations made me the culprit. I can't blame anyone and anything from my fate. But whatever it is, my baby girl will only be mine. I'll make sure she is always safe and at the end returns back in my arms. I love her too much to let her go.

When she bursted at me on the shore, that's when I came to know how much she is affected. I know she almost commited suicide but I wasn't there to ease her pain. I deserve her amd she deserves me. I'll do anything to keep her happy in the future. She and Pranav are my life and I'm risking everything for them.

When she broke down in front of me, I couldn't stand seeing her in that state. I immediately went to Priya and asked her to console her. I was the one who asked Priya to request her to go and spend sometime alone, cause she's stressing a lot lately, mainly after my arrival. I want nothing more that a single chance to explain her my point of band I'm damn sure she'll come back to me. She still loves me but can't tolerate that I'm a criminal.

I kept records of all details related to her work, her daily routine and just everything. That's how I came to know that she got a very good project of an international perfume project to model for. She wasn't going to accept it because of Pranav. But I'm happy that she's going for it to persuade her dream. I never had the intention of getting close to Pranav in the mean while but Priya talked to her and I can't be more thankful to her. I'm so excited to spend time with my little pie, to play with him, to spoil him.

I realised I was spacing out when Tarun tapped on my shoulder.

"Anything wrong bro?" He asked and I'm happy to be a part of this group.

"Nothing buddy" I answered and he nodded.

"I think someone wants to talk to you" he said and just them Priya came. He put his arms around her and kissed her cheeks. She blushed before pushing him.

"So? Happy to be with your son?"

"More than happy, thank you" I thanked her.

"Frankly speaking, I wanted to kill you when I came to know Kavya's state because of you. But then it's Shweta who told us everything and I felt so guilty that now k so badly want you two together. She's suffered a lot and so you too. You both deserve eachother and I'll do anything for it. As of now, I can get only Pranav to you but soon you will get Kavya back too. Don't lose hope" she hugged me briefly and I returned back the hug.

"She's in the suite room if you want to talk to her" she said and Tarun threw me the car keys. I quickly ran to the car and started off to the suite room.

"Come in" she answered when I knocked her room door. I hesitated bit gathered my confidence and walked in.

I saw her packing her bag, probably for leaving to Mumbai soon. Her project starts in tow days and she has to be in London before two days.

"You want any help?" I asked her and she turned with her eyes widened. She glared bit didn't say anything. I took that as a yes and helped her in packing.

I saw her keeping Pranav's things in a separate bag. She suddenly pushed that bag to me without saying anything.

"What's this for?" I asked her purposely.

"It's Pranav's things. Please take care of him. I'm doing this for him cause we both know how it is to be without a father and I don't want my child to go through the same. Please control your criminal activities around him and I hope you take good care of him" she said with hurt in her eyes.

"I'm not that bad Kavya" tears almost welled up in the eyes.

She looked at me with sorrow and worry in her face. It's like she wants to hug me to console me but her mind and ego is stopping her. No matter what happens, our love for eachother will never die Kavya, never.

She walked to the door with her bag clinging to her shoulder.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked her and she stopped.

"Do you think I would have done such a thing? Apart from my mom, you are the only one who knows me in and out. You know how much I love my country. You know what all I can do for protecting this country. Yet you just believe all those news instead of me?" I asked her.

"Don't, please stop all this. Initially I never believed but when I heard my brother's death, all my hopes went crashing down. Please don't give me new hopes and break me again. Once fooled a mistake, twice fooled a failure" she walked out to the entrance.

I ran to her grabbed her elbow and hugged her tightly. Her body tensed and she fisted her palm. I slowly removed her fist and patted her back. She needs someone beside her but she's afraid that the person might cheat her.

"I'm always yours Kavya, no one can change the fact. You too love me but can't digest that I'm a criminal. All I'm asking for is one chance,a single channel for you to hear my side. All your friends are helping me and don't you think they have a valid reason to help me? Please trust me and hear me out. I never disappointed you and will never. Remember, my heart always belongs to you and soon you will be with me. Call me whenever you're ready. I love you" I freed her from the hug and placed a kiss on her forehead. She had her eyes shut and I kissed her lips.

She neither responded nor pushed me. I felt happy that she isn't ignoring me or pushing me.

"I'll wait for you baby girl" I said and she walked out.