1

" The pain you feel today is the strength you will feel tomorrow."  

~~~
...
...
...

       " WELCOME," Carlisle clasps his hand together standing in front of the wolves who just stare blankly at him" Jasper and Anastasia have experience with fighting newborns they will teach us how to defeat them." I give a small smile to the wolves who look on edge.
The large black wolf who I'm guessing is the Alpha looks to Edward " they wanna know how we're different from the newborns.."  Edward rushes out clearly on edge as well. Carlisle looks gravely back at the wolves " they are a great deal stronger then us their own human blood lingers in their tissues" he pauses before raising his voice slightly " our kind is never more physically powerful then our first several months of this life." He turns away from the wolves looking at me and Jasper with reassuring eyes.
Jasper steps forward " Carlisle is right." He says looking around at the wolves I step forward after him " that's why they where created." I look gravely at the wolves and  stand close to Jasper " A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a  human army and no human army could stand against them." The Alpha growls and looks to me when I start to speak
" The two most important things to remember when fighting these kinds are first never let them get their arms around you they'll crush you  instantly and second..." Jasper cuts me off by stepping forwards and looking dead at the wolves " never go for the obvious kill they'll be expecting that and you.will.lose."
    I look to the wolves and see some look uneasy and maybe even scared. " Anastasia" Jasper calls out and I must have zoned out because he's already on the other side of our family between two trees. " don't go easy on me" I joke standing a few feet away from him. He just smirks and crouches down " as if "
I wait for him to make the first move. He runs at me  full speed and I jump up landing behind him I swipe my leg back trying to get him onto the ground. He unfortunately jumps up and grabs my leg trying to pull me up but I send a kick to his knee causing him to drop me. Jumping up I whip around just in time to catch a punch from him " nice try Jas" I twist his arm and pin it to his back. He reaches his other arm back and grabs me throwing me over his shoulder.
" nice try Anna" he smirks at me and calls a truce seeing as I and he could fight for hours.
"Emmett."  He calls out and I smirk knowing it was going to be a quick fight.
I look at Edward who was having a hard time trying to answer the wolves question and pay attention himself. " Eddie you want me to take over I'll be able to answer their question easier and you need to practice." He looks at me with hesitation but nods and walks over to the group
" Hello my names Anastasia Cullen if you have any questions I suggest greatly asking them now" I look over to the Alpha who looks confused 'how is she going to understand us' he growls I giggle lightly and shake my head
   " I have more than one gift its very rare, one of them begin I can read minds" I smile at them with my hands behind my back ' you can understand us?' He growls again I nod my head and jester back to the battle that had just ended with Emmett on the ground.
   ' how did he lose isn't he the strongest?' Another wolf asks me " yes Emmett is the strongest but his pride distracted him giving Jasper the perfect opportunity to strike."  I see the wolves look surprised that I actually knew what I was talking about. ' if they get their arms around us how do we get out?' The one standing next to the the Alpha growls at me.
" Honestly call for help you won't be able to get out on your own and wiggle around as much as possible so they don't get a good grip on you." They nod and look back to the fight it was rose and Jasper are fighting.
Once everyone is done and Jasper calls the practice the wolves look at me before some take off to the woods the Alpha looks back at me and nods in thanks which I return with a bright smile they may smell like a wet dog but they really are respectful if your respectful back.
I walk over to my family my smile falling when I see their worried expressions. " What?" I ask worriedly griping my jacket sleeves a nervous habit of mine. " Anna did you..." Jasper doesn't get to finish his sentence because I double over laughing.
" you think one of them was my mate?" I giggle quietly trying to contain them but I smile at the relieved looks on all their faces " they just began nicely" I shake my head and walk past jasper patting his arm.
I smile and go to hop in my car when I see Bella sitting on the hood of Emmett's jeep looking down in thought. I try to walk past her without disturbing her when she calls out my name " Anastasia!" I stop and turn to look at her
" Yes?" She looks at me with curiosity " how do you know so much about newborns?" I give her a small smile " the drug wars in England, civil war, world war 1 and 2 each side had an army of them I was a nurse in three of them." It wasn't the whole truth but it wasn't a lie either She looks shocked
" how old are you?" I smile gently at her " that story is for another time." I go and open my car door starting her up before taking off.