15

She will rise.
With a spine of steel, and
A roar like Thunder
She will rise.

With a spine of steel, and A roar like ThunderShe will rise

~~~
...
...
...

FIVE YEARS LATER....
      I sigh and speed around the room packing mine and Alec's bag with mission clothes. I nod looking at the bags I had packed confirming to myself that this would be enough. I quickly grab my clothes and set them out on the bed pulling Alec's shirt over my head leaving me in a bra and panties seeing as I wasn't wearing shorts.
    " If we had five more minutes the things I would do to you..." Arms wrap around my body as he nips at neck. " Don't even I am not getting in trouble with Jane because of you again." I slap his arm playfully slipping on my tights and the dress on.
    " It wasn't my fault you wore that bra when we had three minutes before we left." He smirks and grabs his coat and shoes while I scramble to find my makeup and doing my hair at the same time. " I didn't hear you complain either." He smirks at me kissing the crown of my head and I melt into his arms turning around to rest my head against his chest.
    " I love you.." I whisper and smile when he plants a kiss on my forehead " I love you too." He says holding me close. " Come on love birds!! Jets ready!" Jane yells from the library and I groan. " Maybe if we ignore her she'll leave without us." He mumble and I silently agree but then there's a pounding at the door.
    " Alec!! Anastasia!! I swear I'll make sure you both suffer on the plane if you don't come out!!" I sigh and pull away from Alec knowing dam well she would make my life a living hell on a two hour flight. " Where coming Jane!!" I call slipping my heels on and grabbing my cape clipping it on before walking out. " Jesus y'all take forever." She grumbles and we all take off to the jet.
~~~~~
    We stand at the end of a ally waiting for Holland and Felix to bring the man to us. Seeing as I was still teaching the twins combat and Alec hated when I went away from him or Jane. I was becoming steadily bored when I felt a cool breeze graze my skin. Shooting my hand out I pin the man to the brick wall of one of the buildings stopping him from getting away .
    " Let me go you wench!!" He hisses and I feel my glare harden. " Tch such a potty mouth." Jane tease and walks up to him slowly. Alec and me stay in the shadows as Felix and Holland grab the man pulling him to his knees.
    " Your actives have caught the attention of the Volturi Kyle ." Jane says as if speaking to a toddler." Pain" he throws his head back and screams in agony as Jane holds her gift over him." As if I care you lot should be slaughtered just like you do to all the vampires that step a toe out line." He spits at Janes feet and I walk to stand beside her getting tired of his disrespect. " You say that as if you can do something about it. But alas you can't.Anastasia I would like to go home." Jane smirks and the mans eyes narrow.
    " A Cullen?! Don't make me laugh they wouldn't hurt a-" his words get stuck in his throats as I start to crush him. "Well then...it's a good thing I'm not a Cullen." I whisper calmly snapping my fists close watching as he crushes into a fine dust like ash.
     " Now that that is taken care of..." Jane trials off looking behind me causing me to turn around as well my brows pulled in confusion before the air is knocked out of my lungs.
    " Anastasia. Anastasia Cullen?" Bella steps forward Edward by her side as they look at me in awe and happiness. Alec moves to pull me away but bella is already walking towards me causing me to take a step back.
    " Annie?" Edward brakes out of his frozen state and asks  as if I might be an illustration of some kind. He smiles and takes a couple of steps towards me. " I wouldn't if I where you." Jane says causing Holland and Felix to step in their path.
    " Shes my sister!!" Edward screams at the two but Jane just glares at him. " She was your sister not anymore not after what your family did. She is not your Anna or Annie she is a Volturi high guard the princess of ashes I'm sure you've heard of her. Not your little innocent Anna." She growls and moves to stand by me and Alec. " Do well to remember that next time you see her." Then where all running to the hotel we are staying at until we leave tomorrow. 
     It's dead silent as we walk up to our rooms begin that I was sharing with Alec and Jane I immediately lock myself in the bathroom wanting to be alone. 'She's my sister!!!' I hear Edwards voice ringing in my head as I fill up the marble claw foot tub with water. ' She's not your little innocent Anna' I wasn't mad at Jane for what she said in fact I was glad she said it seeing as I couldn't get a word out. ' The princess of ashes.' My title screams at me as I sit in the steaming bath before dunking my head underwater feeling a sense of calm over take me.
     ' They betrayed you....it's been five years....You're a Volturi guard they need to understand that!' I sit up and notice the water had gone lukewarm. I stand up toweling myself off before slipping on some jeans and a black crop top seeing as we weren't off duty I still had to look mildly presentable if something happened and we needed to leave. I quickly do my hair and makeup slipping on a pair of black heeled boots before nodding at my reflection satisfied.