5

" I could kill you with kindness
but kicking your ass is more my style."

~~~

~~~
...
...
...

     I look at a shell shocked Seth who's sitting across from me in Edward and Bella's living room. In 45 minutes I had explained everything to him and Jacob who was a little shock then he was over it knowing I was fine and back home.
     " Wait wait let me get this straight....your dead fiancé came back as a hellhound hunted you down tried to kill everyone and Alec then he forces you to marry him which is insane and in this great battle on your wedding day you die?!?" Seth snaps and jumps up looking at me in shock.
    " Well when you put it that way it sounds like a lot more dramatic event ." Edward tries to joke but Seth is to off in his panic world to even notice. " And you're ENGAGED?!?" He yells again pointing to my ring and I stand up gently pushing him back down to his seat.
    " I know it's a lot to take in-" I sit next to him resting a soothing hand on his shoulder " That's an understatement!! You leave for seven weeks and find a way to have a wedding,die and then get engaged!!" Seth throws his hands in the air before I can open my mouth to explain to him more he wraps his arms around me and hugs me close.
    " I hate to say it but I told you so." He whispers and I splutter a laugh hugging him just as tightly begin mindful to watch my strength. " Auntie Anna?" A small voice calls from the stairs and a large smile spreads across my face as I turn to see my sleepy niece trudging down the stairs.
    " Hello, love...." I whisper opening my arms and she runs into them. " I missed you.." she whispers and I hug her gently cradling her To my chest. " I missed you too...now aren't you suppose to be in bed?" I ask and look up to Edward and Bella who both are smiling down at us. She places her hand on my cheek and shows me what she did when I was gone avoiding the question I had just asked.
    " Jacob took you swimming. Did you meet the other boys?" I ask softly and she nods sleepily clinging onto me tightly. " Well seems someone's still tired..." I say and she tries to pry her eyes open but to no avail.
   " How about I tuck you back in tomorrow after I come back from school I'll hang out with you?" I whisper and she nods excitedly. Picking her up with ease I walk to her room and lay her down gently pulling the covers to her chin kissing her forehead gently. " Auntie Anna...can you tell me a story?" I stop and turn back around to the small girl and smile.
    " Of course love." I whisper sitting at the end of her bed. " Well once upon a time their lived a princess...," she smiles up at me as I start to levitate her dolls to mimic the story until her eyes get heavy.
     " And the princess and her prince lived happily ever after." I whisper standing up and tiptoeing out of the room. " I love you auntie..." she mumbles and my heart swells as I stare at the little girl I saw as my own. Tears swell in my eyes at the thought I may have to leave her or she leave me.
   " I love you too biscuit." My accent leaking into every word as she closes her eyes and her breathing evens out. When I walk back to the living room Seth is asleep on the floor and Jacob on the couch. " That was a cute story.." Bella whispers as I walk into the kitchen where her and Edward are sitting at the bar.
    " Yeah it's becoming one of my favorites.." I smile at my ring thinking of the one person I miss the most.
    " So you go to school tomorrow?" Edward asks and I nod sighing in frustration " I need to keep myself busy or I'm going to go crazy." I say looking out side to see the sun starting to rise. " I better get going don't want to be late to my first day of junior  year." I joke and hug the two quickly before running out of their house and to mine.
    When I make it to my room I immediately face plant into my bed and sigh feeling the comfort of a familiar space. " Anastasia!" Someone bangs on my bedroom door and I groan " Come in!!" I yell but jump up when my bedroom door is thrown open almost falling off its hinges completely.
    " What is going on?!" I yell as Rose and Alice start to run around my room. " It's your first day of school!!" They cheer and I groan falling back onto my bed. " I've graduated how many times?" I sigh and look back my sisters to see them completely ignoring me. 
" Get up!! Into the shower you go! " Alice drags me into the bathroom and I just let it happen knowing it was no use to struggle. " Is this really necessary?" I groan as I'm practically thrown onto my vanity seat and Alice combs though my hair styling it to her liking. " It's a tradition!!" Rose squeals as she pulls out my entire closet.
    " One of my least favorite ones.." I mumble a growl when Alice yanks on my hair " oops sorry." She giggles and I glare at her. " All done." She smiles at her work and I nod in approval before she gets started on my makeup.
    " Natural right?" She asks and I nod not liking a lot of makeup on me seeing as everyone says I have a ' natural beauty ' when really it's just the venom in me.
    " I've found it!!" Rose cheers holding up a shirt and I roll my eyes seeing all my clothes thrown around my room. " I am not cleaning that up." I say as I point to the mess.
     " Yeah yeah I'll have Emmett do it before you get back now here put this on!!" She trusts the shirt and a pair of jeans into my hand before leaving with Alice behind her. I change into the outfit quickly grabbing the boots rose left out on my bed and putting my contacts on. Shoving four extra contacts into my bag to change out when these disintegrate with my venom.
    I thrusts my hand out and smile proudly as my jacket flys into it with just a thought. Running down the stairs my car keys fly off the hook and into my hand causing Esme and Carlisle to jump seeing as it soared past them. " sorry!! I'll see you after school!!" I call out as I look at my phone to see I only have 20 minutes to get to forks high which is 30 minutes from here. " Be safe!!" Esme calls after me and I jump into my car pulling out of the driveway and seeing it's raining again.
     ' Alice and Rose you are paying for my speeding ticket that I am about to get!!' I mentally send them as I speed down the road in the forest.
~~~~
       I drive into the parking lot of the school with 10 minutes to spare and it's a miracle that I didn't crash or get a ticket. I park in the spaces where my siblings use to and open my door stepping out as I feel all eyes on me.
     " Sick ride." I turn and see three boys standing with two girls almost throwing themselves onto them. ' And a hot driver...' I cringe at his thought and rub my ring slightly.
      " Thanks." I say and shoulder my bag moving to go around them when the main boy steps in my way. His hand settling onto my shoulder which I immediately shrug off and take a step away from him. " Names Henry Dickson I'm the star quarterback of the school and you are?" I glare at him not really liking how pushy he's begin.
    " Anastasia Cullen. And I'm the girl who doesn't really care about your football position now if you'd excuse me." I push past him and roll my eyes as I feel his ego practically oozing out him. I make my way to the office and grab my locker number and schedule.
     " Has a Andrew Knight been here?" I ask wondering where my older brother was seeing as we have identical schedules I wanted to walk with him. " I'm here sorry I'm late finding a parking spot is torture." A British accent says and I turn to see my older brother and it takes everything in my not to laugh at what he's wearing. " Oh um Andrew knight I presume?" She asks just as shock as I am about my brothers choice of wear.
     " You presume correctly." He smiles and I roughly drag him out of the office after he's handed his papers. " What in the hells name are you wearing?!" I ask looking at him head to toe.
    " A suit what are you wearing sister?" He asks innocently and I sigh  knowing he can't go to class like this. " Take off you jacket and tie...ok now untuck you shirt....ok it doesn't look that bad now..."  I sigh and reach up on my tiptoes messing up his hair.
     " Oh god you look like a stuck up rich kid." I sigh waking over to our lockers which where by each other and I shove my jacket and bag into it. " Well well well if it isn't the new  girl." A squeaky voice says from behind me and I sigh knowing what's about to happen and not having the energy.
    " I really have to get to class can we postpone this mean girls ripoff interaction for another time." I sigh looking at the two girls from early. There eyes widen slightly begin as they where hoping I was going to fall to my knees in fear.
    " We didn't like the way you hurt our baby Henrys feeling." She continues on and I rub my temple " I guess not...ok look I'm sure you're probably the queen bee around here huh? Wins homecoming queen every year? Well let me break something to you sister..." I step up and get my face inches from hers.
   " I don't care about your little Henry's feelings and I certainly don't have time for you to try and pick a fight with me for it got that." I growl and she nods slightly scared since her instincts have been telling her to get away from me. " Good..." I turn around and grab Andrew pulling him with me to our first class History. This should be a fun year.