6

"She's proof that you can walk through hell
and still be a
Angel."

~~~

~~~
...
...
...

   MY morning classes where great and other then that little incident with Barbie in the morning it was smooth sailing. That is until we got to lunch and that was an event itself. I walk out of Algebra and wait for Andrew by the door seeing as he was talking to the teacher about the up coming project since we where coming in half way through the year we had a lot of catching up to do.
When he finally walks out I can see he's getting a little bit stressed since he hasn't been to school in 160 years. " You'll be fine." I bump him with my shoulder as we walk into the cafeteria when it all goes dead silent.
  ' Do you think it's true she's pregnant? I hear that's her brother? Is it his? Talk about some messed up family? Look at that rock he must be loaded? ' A storm of thoughts crash onto me and I clench my fists.
  "I heard she banged her brother and then her family forced Dr Cullen to adopt her so no one could guess it was his" I hear Barbie whisper to her friend and I glare at her walking up to the middle of the cafeteria grabbing a salad and an apple as all eyes continue to stare at me.
" I'd say take a picture but then again that's not what your trying to look for." I turn and look at everyone some look back down at their plates while others continue to stare. "Sometimes even the prettiest fruit are rotten on the inside. Don't believe everything someone tells you." I smile sweetly looking straight at Barbie who's eyes are wide before sitting down at an empty table waiting for Andrew to come sit down with me.
' oh shit I like her..' ' she's badass' ' but then is she really engaged?' 'total turn on.' I roll my eyes and for the props of looking human I take a large bite out of the apple. I have to stop myself from gagging at the taste but chew on the piece until my venom disintegrates it.
Andrew sits down with a disgusting looking pizza that  he immediately dives into.
  " That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen..." I gag slightly and he rolls his eyes at me " Whatever you say Anna." I roll my eyes and pick my apple to take another bite when the chair beside us is scraped against the floor as someone sits down.
" Hi!" A bright girl ways at us and I look at her strangely " Hello?" She holds her hand out for me to shake but I don't make a move to take it " I have a thing with germs sorry." I smile at her not trying to be rube. " No it's alright my names Granger and you are?" I know she probably already knows my name due to all the rumors going around on my first day god I forgot how annoying high school was.
  " Anastasia Cullen." her smile brightens if possible and she turns to my brother. He's staring at her mouth a gap and his eyes are glazed over ' oh god...' I groan internally as I remember how shy he got around girls even back when we were kids.
" Uhh I'm Knight...I mean Andrew my last name is Knight..." he stutters and I watch her smile get even bigger. " Well it's been a pleasure but I think I'm going to try and get some air." I say standing up and leaving the two new found love birds. My heart aches a little as I sigh walking down the hall to get to the court yard.
' What is wrong with me...I'm acting like a love sick puppy...' I sigh and take a deep breath as I make my way outside. The cold wind whips against my cheeks and a soft mist hangs in the air the perfect weather for me. I smile and I go to take a seat on the bench when Im roughly grabbed from behind and pinned to the wall.
" No older brothers to protect you now..." My eyes widen as I see the boy who attacked us at the mall months ago his face covered in cracks and scratches. " My mate is dead because of you!! I don't see what the masters see in you...orders where to bring you back kicking at all costs but not unscratched!." He hisses and I push him off me.
  " You work for Aro?!" I growl in confusion raising my hands up ready to take this kid on. " Do not speak that monsters name!!" He growls charging at me but with a flick of my hand he slams into a picnic table beside us.
  ' We're too close to the humans.' I take off into the woods he may be ok with exposing the secret but I for one was not trying to get my head torn off. I almost get to the wolves territory when I'm again tackled to the ground this time by a heavier mass.
" You're a slippery one aren't ya?" A Irish accent says and I look to see a man almost the size of Felix pinning me to the ground. " Get off me!!" I hiss pushing the guy into the tree behind us with a shove of my mind. I stand up and start to run when a figure stands in front of me pinning me to there body.
Then my eyesight is gone and all I can see is pitch black. " Give me my sight back!!" I scream as I frantically try to look around. Flashbacks of me falling in the dark when I died flash in my mind and I start to panic. " Release her logo and London give her sight back." The boy from earlier yells and my eye sight clears only for me to be thrown into a tree.
  " Four against one? Doesn't seem fair.." I spit looking up my contacts disintegrating and my red eyes flashing brightly.

 I thought you said she was a animal drinker?" The Irish one asks the boy who looks just as confused as the others

I thought you said she was a animal drinker?" The Irish one asks the boy who looks just as confused as the others.while there pondering over that little fact I look around trying to find a way out of this seeing as I can't take all four of them on. A small splash catches my attention off to my left. The wolves cliff. If I could make it I could lose them in the water.
" She is. It's just a trick to throw us off." He growls and moves to attack me but I raise my hand up and bring down a tree between us.
" DON'T LOSE HER!!" I hear him scream at the other three as I take off running as fast as I can again in heels. I look and see the Irish man and the man that had pinned me closing in on my sides. Jumping up I land on a tree branch and swing to the next one.
" You can't run forever!!" The British girl who took my sight screams at me and I smirk.
' Bitch please.' Jumping down in the middle of their path they zoom right by me coming to a quick halt they both turn and look at me strangely before rushing towards me.
I rush to them and meet them half way grabbing the girl by the hair and slamming her into a tree. While the boy tries to pin me I try to grab him into a head lock but he pins me to a tree his front to my back as he pulls my arm back between my shoulder blades and I yelp in pain as I hear my arm cracking .
" Your family seems so happy you know such loving people. That little niece of yours seems to have you wrapped around her little finger it would be a shame if something where to happen to her?" My eyes widen and all my struggling stops. ' You son of a bitch!' . " Or how about that little mate of yours a Volturi guard is what I hear he is. It would be a shame if he never came back from a guard mission..." he whispers into my ear and then I snap. My instincts took over as he threatened the one thing I would give everything to protect.
I head bud him in the face and pin him to the tree. I raise me hand and start to close it into a fist watching as his face slowly starts to crack. " W-what a-are you doing!!" He stutters as a large crack slides up his cheek. " LUCAS!!" I hear the girl screams but with my other hand I pin her to the tree.
"Come any closer and I crush them both understand!! And I don't need my sight to do so." I hiss at the two larger men who stop completely. " Now listen and listen good. You can come after me hell you can kill me but the second you threaten my family and mate I will not hesitate to drag you to hell myself!!! I'm sorry about your mate believe me I wish that on no one but I'd discuss with your masters why they made you attack my family when I wasn't present. " I growl putting more pressure on the girl London and Lucas enthusing my point.
" Send a message to your masters.Stay the hell away from my family. " I hiss letting them go seeing what their going to do and when no one moves I start to walk away but of course it can never be that easy. The second I take my first step away my sight is gone and my hand has her pinned to the tree crushing her. Her pained screams breaking the silence .
" London!!!" The Irish man yells but when I snap my fist close her screams are cut off and I have my eye sight back to see small bits of her crushed form float off into the wind.
" You Bitch!!" The Irish man screams at me and charges but I rise my hand up and start to crush him as well. Lucas and logo move forward but I pin logo to the tree and surprisingly Lucas falls to the ground in pain.
" What a pitiful site begin taken down by the one you where hunting..." A smooth familiar voice says from behind me but I don't take my eyes off of the two men in front of me their cheeks are cracked and grunts of pain leave them both silent . " What a hassle it was to track you all down....Aro will be pleased to see most of you in tact." Jane steps up beside me and I close my fists a little more bringing both of the men to their knees.
" But I'm sure one will do well enough...proceed Anastasia." She smirks at me and I nod snapping my fist closed and letting the two men shatter in front of me. " They will come for you Anastasia!! I'll make sure you watch your mate and families death!! You will suffer for you wrongs!!" Lucas screams as guards drag him away I stare after them debating if I should have just killed him .
" New tricks I see." Jane hums as we watch the two guards take off probably back to Volturra. " Just found out today when I was running for my life." I hum back and I see the end of her mouth tilt up slightly.
" You will be a good asset to the guard when that day comes....Alec hoped I would run into you but I believe he will not be pleased when informed you where their target. " she whispers slightly to me and I smile looking down before a dark frown etches onto my face. " He can't know about this Jane. I don't need him doing something stupid." I mumble and she nods turning around to fallow the guards. " Please be careful Anastasia we are on the brink of war and Alec can not lose you." She says and my eyes widen slightly.
  " Same goes for you Jane do take care of yourself." She looks at me over my shoulder and nods once before disappearing.