15

" Where we love is home-home that our feet may leave but, not our hearts." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes

" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes

~~~
...
...
...

I leaned my body against the car as I waited for Carlisle to finish trying to calm my siblings as they heard the news of my departure. " MY SISTER IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THAT SON OF A BITCH!!" Emmett yells out and I hug my arms closer to myself in attempt to comfort the pain that's spreading throughout my body.
" ANASTASIA GET IN THE HOUSE!!" Rose yells as my family comes out to the front of the house and I have to close my eyes to fight the sob that wants to break out. " I can't.." I whisper and lean more into the car " Yes you can here I'll help you!" Jasper the rationale one walks down the steps and rips the suitcase out from the trunk. " Stop please" I try to grab my bag back but Alice grabs me and tries to drag me into the house.
" ENOUGH!!!" I scream causing all arguments to stop and everyone looks at me " You think I want this I would rather not spend the next three months with the man who rejected me but I have no choice!!! People are dying and I can help also the fact I have no control over myself I need something to anchor me and that something just so happens to be him. I don't want to hurt you I could kill you without control over myself " I exclaimed throwing my hands out causing the bag to go flying out of Jasper's hand and into the trunk shutting it with a slam.
" I love you all and that's why you can't stop me." I say as I move to get into the backseat but Alice stops me by wrapping me in a tight hug. " Be safe call me everyday don't let him hurt you." She whispers in my ear next Bella and Edward hug me goodbye and I can't help the sob that escapes my lips. " Be safe" they both whisper to me. " Tell Ness I'm sorry and I'll be back I promise." I tell Bella who nods with a small strained smile. Jasper brings me into a bone crushing hug before kissing the crown of my head. I look up at Rose and Emmett who glare at the ground and hold onto each other.
" I'm sorry I love you both" I say before shutting the door Carlisle and Esme driving off to the airport where our private jet was waiting for a 16 hour flight.
" I don't like this..." Esme sighs tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and holding my cheek as a mother would. I can't help but lean into her mothering touch and close my eyes as I feel like the air is trapped in my throat. " I don't either but innocent people are dying and I don't want to hurt you in anyway I could lose control and end up killing one of you.I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did."  I whisper softly as I open my eyes trying to pull a small smile in reassurance to ease her worry.
" You were my first daughter I'm so proud of you. I love you so much Anastasia Cullen." She says pulling me into a tight hug.

" She says pulling me into a tight hug

" I love you too...Mom" I whimper not wanting to let go Esme had been the one I had went to with my problems she truly was my second mother. She squeezes me tighter and kisses the side of my head before letting me go and giving me a wry smile.
  " I'll see what gate your at..." she says stroking my cheek gently before kissing my forehead one more time and walking off to the front desk. I watch as she leaves and I can't help my chest tightening with sadness " She's going to miss you...we all will" Carlisle comes to stand next to me and places a hand on my shoulder.
" How am I going to do this? How am I doing this I'm just picking up everything and leaving I didn't even get to say goodbye to Ness or Seth  Sam doesn't want him near me because of my crazy power seizures. Which I understand I'm dangerous and I just don't know what to do..." I pull my jacket closer myself and wrapping my arms around my tiny frame.
Carlisle silent for a minute before he pulls me into a hug I dig my head into his chest as I wrap my arms around him " I'm scared Dad am I turning into a monster. Is Alec just the chain holding me back from killing everyone? ..." I whisper into his blazer that smells like pine needles and soap. He pulls me back a little and looks me in the eye with a very serious look.
" No. Don't you ever say that about yourself we started this coven to show the world that we all aren't the monsters people believe we are  right? Show them you don't need Alec to control it and you'll be back here chasing your brothers around after they steal the last bag of blood or having Alice fuss over you and your wardrobe or Jasper reading to you at night. Rose and Emmett may not have seemed it but they truly love you like a daughter... We will all m-" he's cut off when I'm picked up from behind and crushed into someone's chest.
" Don't leave ..." the person whimpers and I turn to see my best friend who had reminded me so much of my brother sanding behind me. " Seth..." I sob as I see the tears trailing down his cheeks reaching up I wipe them off
" what are you doing here Sam's going to kill you!!" I try to scold him as I gasp for air " I don't give a dam. But I'd be the worst best friend ever if I let you leave and get hurt by that jackass again!!" He growls and wraps me into a tighter hug. " Seth I need to help these people there dy-" he cuts me off.
  " You could die!!" He screams pulling me arms length and my eyes widen he had never yelled at me before but then I realized that there was a huge chance I would die either by the animals I'm hunting or by the Volturi themselves . " I'll be back I promise" I try to calm him down but he just shakes his head and pulls me into a tight hug. He pulls back again and reaches into his pocket digging something out before placing it in my palm.
" I was going to wait till your birthday to give it to you but I'd like you to wear to protect you over there." He says as I open my palm and see a small charm wolf much like Bella's that Jacob gave her. " thank you." I hug him and hold on tight " If he hurts you I'll rip his throats out and then I pull him apart limp from limp." I nod in agreement and I hug him tighter not wanting to let go but as Esme walked up with my suitcase I knew it was time to leave.
  " Stay safe." I whisper kissing his cheek before pulling away from the hug and walking away before I could change my mind. Once I hug Esme and Carlisle goodbye one last time I'm on my own. Climbing up the stairs leading into Carlisle private jet I can't help but doubt myself. ' Was this something I could do? Bring myself to hunt again when I swore it off after that night....can I even shoot a bow correctly?'
Then I remember the file Aro showed me with pictures of innocence people begin ripped apart some faces not recognizable. Women and kids where dying and it didn't sit well with me at all to the point where I'm flying to Italy to spend the next three months with the guy that crushed my heart with one sentence....