14

" I don't rise from the ashes
I make them.
I'm the whole fucking fire"

~~~
...
...
...
( Semi-Mature content up ahead. I think)

I sat curled up on the soft white coach in the library. Jane sat in one of the recliners that was across from me. We had talked and laughed for hours before we dove into the beautiful masterpieces in our hands.
The book I had chosen to read was a classic and something I read when growing up at my estate. Dracula. It was mocked greatly
In the vampire community as begin fake and dramatic. But I saw past the offensive topics towards my kind and looked deeper into the meanings.
Such a bitter coincidence as a child I would imagine myself as Mina Harker awaiting to be rescued by her husband Johnathan Harker from the blood thirsty monster. Who would have known I would become just like that blood thirsty monster.
" I remember when that story came out many vampires worried stocker had found out our secret and was publishing it to the world. But once many had read it he became a laughing stock in our community's." Jane looks at me over her book and I smirk down at the words in mine.
" He was such a fool that he believed we slept in blood filled coffins. He was also very sexist towards women. Painting us as seducing devils or damsels in distress." I shake my head and flip the page getting to the part where Johnathan finds out his innocent wife was transforming into a monster.
" Most of the time it's the woman who saves the man in this time era." I smirk and raise a eyebrow at her.
" Please, even before this time period we had to save man's ass more then once." She snorts quietly agreeing with me. The bells above the church start to ring signaling its 7:00 on the dot.
" Alec should be coming shortly and tomorrow we will discuss your duty's along with lessons on languages." I tilt my head in confusion.
" What languages?" I place my book mark on my page before shutting it. "Italian,Latin,French, and Spanish." I laugh quietly and shake my head.
" I'm fluent in all of them." Her head snaps up from her book. " Êtes vous sérieux?" She places her book down and turns her full body to face me.
" Oui, j'ai appris le français et l'espagnol quand j'étais très jeune." ( Yes, I learned French and Spanish when I was human as my father often traded with those countries very often.) Jane leans forward and I straighten up now aware that this is a test.
" italiano e latino?" I smirk shaking my head at the memories of me hunched over a thousand books and papers.
" Intendere collegium cum primum Latine doctus indoctus et secunda vice." (When i attend college the first time i learned italian and then my second time i learned latin) A weight seems to be lifted off her shoulders as she slumps back and breaths a sigh of relief.
" Wonderful I shall inform the masters. And in replacement of the lessons we'll explore the castle and city ." I nod and stand up stretching my back as it had gone stiff from sitting in the same position for too long.
" Alec should be here any-" Arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a hard chest. My hands immediately fly to the hands that were intertwined on my stomach and I yelp in surprise. Turning to look over my shoulder I smile at Alec who smirks down at laughter dancing in his eyes.
" It was so peaceful." Jane sighs playfully and I laugh softly. " Well I will leave you to your devices. Anastasia don't forget about tomorrow." We both lean in kissing each other's left cheek before she does the same to Alec.
In a blink she's gone and it's just us in the library. " Al-" Im cut off as my back is shoved into a wall and cool lips are placed onto mine. A sigh leaves my nose as I thread my fingers through his hair. He nibbles on my bottom lip asking for entrance and I smirk keeping my mouth shut.
He growls in warning sending shocks down my spine. Letting go of my hip his hands roam down until they rest on my butt. He gives it a firm squeeze causing me to gasp and he takes advantage of my shock.
His tongue twirls with mine and a soft moan rumbles in my throat. He pulls back and looks down at me his eyes pitch black. I open my mouth to speak but then his lips are on my neck and all words are out the window.
Jumping up I wrap my legs around his waist and he wastes no time on pinning me against the wall once again. Once he gets to my shoulder he rests his head in the nook of my neck breathing in deeply.
My heart breaks slightly as I look into his mind as she his worry,love,and anger at himself for leaving me unprotected in the states. " Alec...I'm ok. I'm here." He sighs deeply and raises his head looking into my eyes. " I love you Anastasia. I love you so much and just the thought of anyone hurting you physically...or mentally tears me apart." I untangle myself from his waist despite his small whine of protest and look up at him with hard eyes.
" No one is going to hurt me I'll be ok." Lifting up a hand I cup his cheek causing him to close his eyes breaths in. Shaking his head he pulls me to his chest and buries his nose into my hair. " I missed you so much." I whisper softly wrapping my arms around his waist and breathing in his scent deeply. Pine needles and old parchment.
" I missed you more then anything." He sighs deeply kissing the top of my head. After what seemed like a second we finally pulled apart.
He gently grabs my left hand and raises it up. My engagement ring sparkles in the final rays of the sun causing him to smile. " It ripped me apart knowing you were being attacked by traitors and I was half way across the world not able to get to you in time if you needed me."
Tilting my face up I place a soft kiss onto his lips. " I'm here now. And I'm not going anywhere." He smiles down at me before wrapping his arms back around me.
" Jane has show'd you around right?" I smile into his chest and nod. " My room is beautiful your sister is amazing." He chuckles and I can't help giggle with him.
" Jane instead on making you a room. However...it isn't really your room." I pull back slightly and look up at him in confusion. " What do you mean?" He smirks down at me before bending down and picking me up bridal style.
" Alec?!" I squeal quietly as he walks past his sisters room then my room until we stop at his. Setting me down he unlocks it and picks me back up much to my protest. Opening the door with my mind he squeezes my hip in thanks as he walks into the large room.
" This is our room." He sets me down in the center and I smile at the color scheme. Wait " Our room?" I smirk up at him and he smirks back. " Your moving awfully fast Mr.Volturi." Leaning down he kisses my forehead a chuckle rumbling in his chest.
" There was no way in hell I was letting you live two doors down from me
future-Mrs.Volturi." A small bubble blooms in my stomach and I smile happily at him.

    After Alec gives me the grand tour even pointing out the walk in closet which has his clothes in it along with a whole wall of my new Volturi styled outfits

After Alec gives me the grand tour even pointing out the walk in closet which has his clothes in it along with a whole wall of my new Volturi styled outfits. We start to change out of our 'guard uniforms' as Jane likes to call them.
" Alec ha-" I exit out of the closet wrapped in a robe with sweats on only to freeze. " Like what you see love?" A shirtless Alec asks as he stood right in front of me.
I could practically feel my frozen ovaries melting. " deus dampnas." I groan to myself causing Alec to smirk at me before pulling on a shirt.
" Now what did you need love?" His smirk of victory bothers me and I immediately start to hatch a plan of revenge.
" Can I barrow a shirt I can't find any comfortable ones." I pout slightly and he leans down pecking my lips.
" Of course." He walks into the closet leaving me alone in the bedroom. Big mistake. Untying the robe I place it on a chair leaving me in only my red lace bra and sweat pants. Raising my hands up I take down my pinned up hair letting it flow down my back.
" Here you go be-" turning I smirk at his dumbfounded face. Walking towards him every step I take his eyes darken until their pitch black. "Fanculo ." He growls quietly when I'm only a inch away from him.
" Thanks love." Placing my hands on his chest I reach up and kiss his cheek. His arms immediately wrap around my waist and hold me in places as he slams his lips into mine. Pulling away I smirk up at him.
" You are such a tease." He groans watching as I slip on his shirt the fabric soft and comfortable. " Yeah but I'm your tease." I smirk climbing into our bed and snuggling into the soft pillows.
" I love you Anastasia." He whispers kissing my nose as he wraps his arms around me. " And I love you Alec." I whispers back before slipping into a deep state of meditation.