30

She's a mess of glorious chaos.

~~~
...
...
...

   IT wouldn't stop. No matter how hard I pressed my hands to my ears the ringing didn't smother out. If anything it got louder and louder until it was all I could comprehend. Tucking my head in between my legs I clench my fists in my hair my sanity breaking. Every little crack echoing in my head with a shattering effect.
      Whenever I would shift my hair would move and allow me to see the room I was trapped in. It reminded me of a fun house I use to drag my family to whenever the Carnival came into Seattle. Mirrors surrounded me in a box of insanity and anxiety.
" How pathetic are you?" A voice breaks through the ringing in my ears causing my head to snap up and my eyes to widen at the sight before me. It's a scene from a dream, a past that seemed so far back it was almost non-existen. A pale green-eyed girl with caramel curls glared down at me a fire burning behind her eyes. Her dress stained with sea salt and small droplets of blood spread throughout the once beautiful silk skirt.
" How weak can you be." Another voice growls from my left and I automatically turn to look at said person though I already knew who it was. The slight growl in her voice makes me shiver. This was an image I painted. Something I myself feared at times. The monster that lurked in the closet.
A girl with golden eyes and raven hair sneered at me as she walked around my seated figure almost as if I was her prey caught with nowhere else to go. Her hair was let loose like the wild thing she was and her outfit was more of the function above fashion. She stopped  and abruptly squatted down to my level a slight hiss leaving her lips.
     " You don't deserve to be me." she huffed her golden eyes darkening the more she stared into mine.
" How gullible can one be?" Wanting nothing more than to scream in frustration I slowly look to my right. It was almost a sick joke as red eyes bore into mine her raven hair tied into a bun atop her head. Her black dress hugged her figure and a large cape draped over her shoulders. Her face emotionless but her eyes spoke a thousand words. Hatred, disgust, and disappointment.
My human, Huntress and Volturi alter egos all glared down at me as if I was below them. This was not gonna fly. Growling under my breath I place my palms down onto the white floor and push up. Swaying slightly on my feet I struggle to catch my balance but with much effort I stand tall and glare right back at the trio.
" This is my head. You are my emotions. Now shut your mouth and get back in your places!" I hiss loudly watching as their faces blank with surprise.
" She thinks she's in control." My Human form laughs throwing her head back the ruffles on her tea gown rustling slightly. My Huntress form joins her but my Volturi form continues to glare harshly at me her vile forever down.
" Anastasia. Not even we are in control." My Volturi form steps forward hissing at me in anger.
" You allowed them to get to you. It was stupid of you to jump into unknown territory head first!" Huntress continues to scream at me and I step back slightly dread seeping into my bones.
" What do you mean we aren't in control." I hiss lowly and my human form glares down at me. They all do.
" They've taken over our body. Shoving you deep inside your brain with us. You are a puppet that they are going to use against our masters!" Volturi screams at me anger blazing in her eyes.
" How do I get out?!" I hiss back and as my human form opens her mouth to respond a black chain whips out of nowhere and wraps around her waist tugging her back.
" No!" I scream reaching out for her but it's too late as her body slams into a mirror shattering it and disappearing.
" Run Anastasia!" My huntress form screams at me as she jumps over a swing chain.
" What ab-" I'm shoved by an invisible force as a chain slams into the spot I was originally standing on.
" Go." My Volturi form growls at me before jumping into the fight with Huntress. I watch as they jump and fight against the chains. Getting up I turn and take off running down an unknown hall of mirrors.
' You can't run Princess.' A voice echoes in my head and I scream out in pain as the ringing gets louder. Clutching my head I fall to the ground my side slamming onto the cold surface. I arched my back up as I scream silently.
' You can't escape me.' I open my eyes and seethe in defeat as my three forms are raised up above me, chains wrapped around their bodies.
' Alec, your family, your friends they all will die. And it's your fault.' Chains wrap around my wrist and ankles as I lay powerless against the unseen force.
' Your past.' I watch in horror as the chains tighten around my human form until she shatters into glass. I scream out silently reaching for her.
' Your demons.' I struggle against the chains that hold me down as my Huntress form screams out in pain the chains slowly getting tighter around her body. Then with a sharp snap pieces of glass tumble to the ground like small rain drops.
' Even your present.' My Volturi ego doesn't flinch or scream out as she slowly cracks from the tightening pressure of the black chains. Shutting her eyes she breathes in deeply before bursting into shards of glass.
" NO!" I scream out my voice filled with anger as I struggle more against the chains. My humanity, my strength, and my veil all gone. Myself shattered into a million pieces scattered across my mind.
' They are all mine.' With a final scream the mirrors below me shatter causing me to fall into the unknown darkness of my mind.
~~~

And that's book two!
Hello my loves! I know I've sucked at getting a updating schedule I'm sorry!! But I wanna thank you all for having patience with me and my unorganized life. I hope to see you soon
~Love Luna🌕