7

" She is both hellfire and holy water. The flavor you tase depends on how you treat her."

~~~

~~~
...
...
...

I slowly make my way back to the school hoping I can just play it off and not have my family put me on lock down. But when I walk into the schools front doors my whole family is standing around the small principle who looks ready to pee himself.
" What do you mean you don't know where my baby sister is?!" Emmett yells and Rose puts a soothing hand on his shoulder. " S-she d-didn't report to her period after lunch. I-I.." I decide to put the poor man out of his misery and walk up to the group.
" Anastasia!!" Alice sighs in relief rushing to me and pulling me into a hug. " Ms. Cullen would you care to explain were you where?" The principle relaxes and decides right now would be a good place to scold me. Then again the man doesn't know I was almost kidnapped in the woods and my fiancés sister just saved my ass.
" How about we get her home and she can tell you tomorrow in the morning..." Edward says and his eyes are hard probably seeing half of what happened in my head.
" T-there are procedures I-i must take M-Mr.Cullen. " the principle tries to fight but Bella just glares at the man. " Clearly something happened to my sister in law maybe she was kidnapped or something's worse I would rather her talk to my father the chief of police then the school board." She places her hand on my lower back and leads me back out of the school.
The principle stutters at the word kidnapped but with a glance given by Jasper he relaxes and let's us leave. When we get into the parking lot I move to get my car but Edward grabs onto my arm which hasn't healed and it makes a cracking sound causing him to yank his hand back quickly
" Edward!!" Bella yells rushing to me checking over me like a mother would. " It wasn't him I just haven't mended back.." I grunt rotating my arm but wincing again.
" What happened?" Jasper asks looking at me in concern. " Let's just say those people Carlisle had you kill weren't buyers..." I sigh and turn opening my car door only to look down at the small box sitting in my seat.
" What  the..." I lift up the box and set it in the passenger seat not really looking into it just wanting to get home. I wave to my family and they hesitate before getting into their respected cars driving home with me right behind them. When we reach the road that leads up to my house something doesn't feel right in my stomach.
' Edward did any of you place a box in my car?' I ask my brother slowly terrified for the answer. ' No why?' I come to a screeching halt my breaks making a terrible scrapping noise.  I look at the box and slowly reach over and  slowly open the wooden lid.
' Annie?!Anna what's wrong?' Edward tries to ask me but I'm to terrified to answer him as I look into the box fully a gasp leaves my lips as I see  what's inside . ' Oh my god...' It was pictures a lot of pictures they where all of me some with my family some taken by my family others taken by someone else and my head is circled in every single one.
A note sits at the bottom of the pile and with shaky hands I pick it up and read it out loud softly. " The first casualty of war is innocence Ms.Cullen ~We will meet soon"

~~~~
When we get back home Emmett and Edward looked through all the pictures as I sit with my head in my hands replaying action by action to Carlisle and Jasper.
" Jane and the guard stopped the mind controlling one from attacking me as I held the two bigger ones down. Then they took him away and I killed the other two." I say leaving out how I killed them but this doesn't seem to go unnoticed by Andrew who had also gotten here after school was let out.
" How..." I look up at him confused trying not to seem like I'm hiding something but I never could lie to my older brother.
" How did you kill them Anastasia.." I sigh and drag my hand over my face and glare at him " I used my gift and crushed him." I whisper and Andrew sighs rubbing his eyes in exhaustion. " Her gift is developing and finding new ways to use it is not uncommon." Carlisle reassures him but he stands up abruptly and beings to pace. " No but I'm pretty sure crushing someone into powder isn't going to go unnoticed by the Volturi all we can do is hide it..."  He sighs and I flinch slightly knowing that he was coming to snap.
" What now!!" He growls causing my brother's to glare at him." Jane saw me kill both people the Volturi already know..." I sigh and he throws his hands up in the air. " Great now it's going to be a fucking war to keep you in this covenant.." I raise an eyebrow and stand up. " I made a decision on that to. I'm going to join the volturi guard after I marry Alec." All movements stop and they all look at me like I'm crazy.
" No absolutely not!!" Andrew paces and I roll my eyes.  " My mind is made up Andrew. You of all people know I'm stubborn." I try to joke but he turns to me glaring. " You are not joining them." Andrew growls and I walk up to him standing with my head raised up and glaring at him.
" I am joining the Volturi guards after I marry Alec and you can't and won't do shit." I growl not even slightly surprised when his fists makes contact with my cheek. My head snaps to the side and it's dead silent for six seconds as everyone processes what's just happened.
  " Hey!!" Emmett yells about to attack Andrew but I'm quicker and more pissed off. I tackle him not bothering using my gifts to aid me. " Woah woah!!!" Edward yells as I punch Andrew in the face blood coming out of his nose and mouth but begin that he is a shapeshifter my family doesn't react to it.
" You.are.not.joining that covenant!!" I'm pinned down to the ground and his fists connects with my nose more then once.
" Watch.me!!" I hiss pushing him off me and into the back patio still smart enough not to mess up any of Esme furniture. " I.said no!!" He roars his eyes flashing a silver before he tackles me off the patio and onto the ground below.
"If you shift I won't fucking hold back!!" I warn as his claws are inches from my face. " Good!!" He throws me across and my back makes contact with a tree. " You bitch!!" I hiss kicking him in the snout sending him flying away from me.
" Emmett stop them!!" I hear Esme yell and I look up to see my whole family minus Alice and Jasper standing on the patio. I gasp in surprise as I'm tackled by a large mound of brown fur I hold his snout away from my face as he snaps at me. " It's just a little siblings bantering. I think." He leans against the railing.
' You know what I don't think I agree with you marrying Alec anymore!'
" like I give a fuck about your opinion!!" I hiss and shove him away like I did with the Irish guy. ' That's it!!' He roars at me and charges full speed I stand ready to take the impact when he shifts mid air and tackles me to he ground his fist coming down on my face.
Lucky it seems he wasn't like regular shifters and still had his clothes on. I lift up my knee and nail him in the balls causing all the boys on the patio to groan. Then I raise my fist and right hook him in the jaw.
" Ouch." Emmett mumbles  and I shove Andrew off me standing up and I dusting myself off making my way to the patio. " This isn't the 1700's I don't have to ask for your permission to marry someone...I will join the Volturi covenant whether you agree or not ." I growl walking back inside and sitting back down in the living room looking at all the pictures in front of me.
The most recent begin when I was boarding the jet to leave to Italy and the oldest being in the 1890's when I was walking around London. I shiver in horror knowing some has been stocking me since 1800's or probably longer.
------
HI Guys!! Oh my god it's amazing how many people have read much less seen this story I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please tell me how I can improve I take positive criticism thank you!! ~Luna🌕