3. The proposal

Enjoy reading.

Engagement was done successfully. Days passed and marriage day was coming near. So, Everyone got busy in preparations. One week passed like this and only one week left for the marriage.
In all these days, Sanskar tried his best to keep Arshit away from Swara. He didn't go to Gadodia house in this one week and didn't let Arshit go also with Ap.
On the other hand, Swara was mostly occupied in her thoughts about past, Arshit and sometimes feels sad with Ragini harsh words. Laksh was busy with Ragini in enjoying his life before marriage. Ladies were busy in shopping and all. In this one week, Ap was truly impressed with Swara, and decided something.

After one week:

At night mm :

Ap and dp were in there room. Ap decided to talk to dp.
Ap: ji, I want to talk about something.
Dp: yes say , I m listening.
Ap: I was thinking, how about Sanskar get married to Swara.
Dp:( shocked) whatt?
Ap: yes ji, Swara is very good and she take care of Arshit also very well. Arshit will never get better mother than swara.
Dp: you are saying this. Who was once against Swara.
Ap: I know ji, that time I thought wrong about her but watching her care and love toward everyone, I can assure that she must haven't done anything wrong.
Dp: And what about her disability, She cannot speak?
Ap: I know, Once I thought her disability will... ( Stops) but that time my thinking was not appropriate but Swara changed my views.
Dp: ( happy) okk but what about Sanskar? will he accept it? Already he hate Swara so much?
Ap; You don't worry about that. I will talk to sanskar.
Dp: okk then, I will try to talk to Shekhar ji. May he accept it.
Ap: hope so.
After talking they slept.

Next day passed in usual preparations and other stuff. so, Ap didn't got time to talk to Sanskar and when she got free Sanskar was busy with office work or arshit and in another way she was also scared of Sanskar's  reaction.

Next day was haldi. For haldi, Gadodia family came to mm. AP and DP welcomed them. Sanskar was in hall with arshit. Sanskar also went and took their blessing from Shekhar and Shomi.

Haldi function Started. Everyone applied haldi to Ragini. She was looking happy. Laksh was taking glances of her. On shomi and ap insistence Swara also applied haldi to Ragini. Ragini also didn't show any reaction because of mm family. After that haldi applied on Laksh. He was annoying with it saying all these are girlish thing.
Laksh: what ? Why mom, all these haldi and all are for the girls na?
Ap: Shut up Laksh! let me apply haldi to you.
Laksh: no no mom, It's looking so yuckkk..
Sujata: arey Laksh, you should apply it then you will also look so much beautiful just like Ragini.
Laksh: chachi, I m not beautiful. I m handsome.
Sujata: yes.. yes that only I m saying.
Ap: Laksh stay quiet.
Laksh: yes mom.., but...
Ap: chupp!!
Swara smiled watching Laksh's drama and went to take some water for herself. Suddenly, she feel someone tugging her dupatta. She turned to see Arshit was sitting on the floor with her dupatta in his hand. When she saw him, he ups his hands to take him in her arm. Swara look around to see if sanskar is around but didn't find him so she took arshit in her arms. Arshit smiled brightly and forward his hand toward water glass in swara hand. Swara understands that he wants water so she went and sat on sofa take arshit in her lap and made him drink water. He drinks it and giggle and clap his hands then he again started playing with swara hair. Swara also play with him.
Sanskar who sees all this from start got angry but looking at Arshit who was happily playing with Swara, he calm himself and didn't do anything because somewhere he was also happy seeing arshit happy. Shekhar and shomi saw Swara and smiled that there is someone who can give her happiness. Ap saw it and now she was confident about Swara.
Ap signaled Dp to talk to Shekhar ji nd he nods.
Dp: Shekhar ji, I wanna talk about something.
Shekhar( looking toward arswa (arshit- swara): ji, say..
Dp: Not here, lets go to study.