13. Tied in pious relationship of Marriage

To be continued...

Mm;
Guest room;

Swara and Ragini were getting ready. Swara was ready in beautiful blood red color lehnga with all matching jewelleries and accessories. She was looking like an angel.
Ragini was also looking beautiful in pink and blue color lehnga with matching jwellery. She was still getting ready and scolding make up artist to like this and that.

Shomi comes inside. She went toward them.
Shomi (smile): My both daughter are looking very beautiful.

Swara smiled while Ragini said: Oh mom please. I m already beautiful. You can say her ( pointing swara) that she is looking ok for today but beautiful? Naah!! It will be a big mistake.

Shomi simply ignore her stupid talk thinking this girl can't change.

Shomi: Done? Done with your taunting? For god sake Ragini, grow up. Today is your marriage. Be mature sometime and for second thought Swara don't need anything or reason to look beautiful.  She is always beautiful. Now get ready fast.

Ragini again got busy in getting ready ignoring Shomi's words.

Shomi caressed Swara face and says.

Shomi: you are looking like angel in wedding dress Shona.

Swara smiles at her looking down.
Shomi: Be ready. Will take you downstairs after sometime.

Swara nods and Shomi left. Swara sits and her mind roam around thoughts.

Swara (monologue): Once again my life took turn. I m going to marry Sanskar. Same Sanskar who accused me once for something I didn't do. Who abandoned me at our marriage two years ago. But then also I could never hate him. Yes, I still love him and always will. I know that he will never love me. Still I love him and will live with this hope that may be one day he will love me. I fear sometimes  what will happen once he will come to know the truth.

" Shona"
Swara comes out of her thoughts by hearing shomi's voice.

Shomi (coming there): Shona, Ragini, are you both ready?

Swara and Ragini nodded.

Shomi: Okk, lets go. It's time for Muhurat.
She covered their faces with veils and take them downstairs.

Sanskar and Laksh were already sitting on mandap. Laksh was eagerly waiting for Ragini to come. He look at her smilingly. Sanskar was sitting on mandap with blank look. Swara and Ragini were taken to mandap and they take their seats beside their respective grooms. Then Sanskar just for once turn his head side way and look at Swara whose face covered with veil and then looked straight.

Arshit was with AP.

Mantras started. Sanskar and Laksh did what pandit ji was saying. After sometime they stand for pheras. They took pheras and then take sit again. After that pandit ji tell grooms to apply vermilion in their respective bride's hairline and make wear them Mangalsutra (nuptial chain).

Bride faces were unveiled. Sanskar looked at her but she didn't lift her gaze. She was looking down. She was going through indescribable feelings that she can't express.

Firstly, Sanskar being elder to Laksh, applied vermilion in Swara's hairline and made her wear Mangalsutra. Then Laksh did the same to Ragini.

Swara feels so happy when Sanskar applied vermilion in her hairline because this time it was not any dream that would be broken once she will wake up. It was real. She is finally married to Sanskar, her first and only love of her life. She closed her eyes and was trying to be hold herself with the feeling she was getting now but she couldn't help herself and cried due to this heartfelt overwhelming feeling. Shomi who was sitting just behind her felt her crying. She knew what she must be feeling and she rubbed her back and pats her head slowly to console her.