16. Why does she love him so much?

To be continued...

Laksh: what did kavita do?
Shomi was silent. She looked at Swara.
Laksh (repeated): What she did? (little loudly)
Swara nods no to shomi and she complies.

Laksh: I know something is hidden and you and baba know, pls tell me the truth.

Shomi: Sorry beta but...

Laksh: I don't want sorry maa. I want truth.

Then only they heard a voice "I will tell you."

Laksh turned to see Shekhar standing there.

Shekhar: I will tell you.

Swara also saw him. She got up and went to him. She tried to stop him but before that Laksh sees her and stopped her.

Laksh: No Swara, you won't stop him from telling. You have swear on Arshit.

Swara was now shocked because she can't let him know the truth and can't even stop him. She stumbled and sit with thud on couch.

Laksh: baba pls you say.

Shekhar nodded nd both sits on the sofa nearby. Shekhar start narrating him everything from starting about Kavita and her doings. How she did all that because of her insecurity and obsession. Laksh was angry after listening all this but it was more confusing to him.

Laksh: And what about the marriage day? I came to your room to talk to you to stop the marriage.(looking toward Swara).

Shekhar: That was not Swara whom you talked. She was Kavita.

Laksh: What??? That means everything what she told on marriage day and a night before marriage was nothing but a self made story.

Shekhar: yes.

Swara was sitting numb and tears were falling from her eyes continuously.

Laksh: But I still didn't get one thing why did you agree to stop the marriage and then disagreed?

Swara was now frightened as she don't wanted that anyone know about it that she is not their own child. She sees Shekhar emotionally and nodded no. Shekhar also complies her.

Shekhar: Because she didn't wanted to hurt me.

Laksh who noticed shekhar looking at Swara feels fishy and ask: Baba, I want to know whole truth.

Shekhar: but beta..

Laksh: Please baba.

Swara was crying. It was really tough for her to stop.

Shekhar: Ok, I will tell you but you have to promise me that you won't tell this to anyone.

Laksh: Ok uncle, I promise.

Shekhar: Actually, Swara got to know that she is not our daughter when she was coming to me  to tell me to stop the marriage and she didn't want to go against me because of that.

Laksh: What???( shocked) she is not your daughter.

Shekhar (sadly): hmm but only blood don't decide the relationship. What if she is not our blood but she is our daughter and will be and no one can change this. (say this by coming toward Swara and take her in side hug). He wipe her tears.

Shekhar: No beta, don't cry. Nothing will be change. You are my daughter.

Shomi: Yes beta, I m your maa na. We are family so, Why are you crying?

Swara hugs Shomi and cried.

Laksh was watching all this.  Now he understood that why Swara wanted Sanskar to stop the marriage instead of herself. He was feeling bad for Swara. He didn't know what to do. She was accused for something she didn't do and he knew that there is something behind it but didn't expected this much painful and hurtful.