58. Culprit behind the bars

Kavita: yeah I m defeated but what do u think.. if u will get arshit custody he will be ur son.. no .. hahaha.. HE IS NOT UR SON , SANSKAR MAHESHWARI..
That child whom u think and treat as ur life depends on him.. is nothing but an orphan.
What Happened , shocked? Hahahaha...
Do u remember Sanskar, you come to know about my pregnancy oops sorry fake pregnancy , it was third month.. and after that I told u that my aunt and uncle calling me to leave with them in my pregnancy. U didn't agreed but little bit emotional blackmail and u agreed. And you know there is no uncle and aunty of mine.. I was with Rahul only in those months.. I was with him for four months in London only.. then I came back to you with that baby whom I adopted from an orphan who was born just a week before.. and told u that I had an immature delivery.. co incidently arshit was also immature baby.. so it wasn't a big problem for me to lie.. And as u were a big fool.. u believed everything I told u.. and yeah u r right after that I went to Rahul and did that accident drama.. haha Sanskar.. you won but still u r defeated.. that child whom u think ur family is not even URS and this girl Swara.. I m sure she will also not care for him now.. and who will care for that child who is not their blood.. he is just an orphan..

Sanskar: NO.. HE IS NOT AN ORPHAN.. and I knew it from before that HE IS NOT MY BLOOD but he was and always will be my son.. what do you think Kavita.. if I can know about Rahul then can't I know about it.. I came to know about it the day u entered mm and then I decided I will not let even ur shadow fall on my son.. and about Swara.. ( look at her who was having tears in her eye) I know I hide it from her because I never wanted her to get hurt..

Swara look away and go to their room.
Sanskar look at her going and felt bad for her.
Kavita:(smirked) see.. I told u..

Sanskar: (stern) I don't need ur suggestion Kavita. I know her.. she is not like you that If she doesn't find any profit from a person , she will leave them.. that's the main difference between u and her.. she can do anything for her loved ones and you can stoop so low to any level for ur profit..
( To inspector) now pls take her away from me, before I do something to her which is against law.

Inspector nods and then lady constable drag Kavita with her.

Kavita: this is not the end Sanskar.. I will see u..

Sanskar:( to inspector) wait..

He go close to her and whispered in dangerous threatening voice: don't try to do that.. otherwise next time you won't be lucky enough to go to jail.. may be you will loose ur life..
Kavita look at him shocked to yet scared.
( To constable) take her away..
And they take her with them..

( Kavita chapter finished.. 😂😂)

Laksh: Bhai.. why did you hide it?
Sanskar: I didn't want her to get hurt . She loves arshit as her own child.. I couldn't...

Laksh: ( kept hand on his shoulder) it's ok.. she will be fine.. go to her..

Sanskar: hmm.. you also go to mm.. it's going to be morning now.. I will come in some hour with swara and tell everything to all .

Laksh: yeah.. okay..
Sanskar: Arjun , Karan.. u both also go.. thnku so much.. without u both I can't say how would have this happened
Laksh: true Bhai..

Arjun : no sir.. i told u already.. u r our idol so pls don't thank us.
Karan nods..

Sanskar: Laksh , take ragini with u..

Laksh:( stern) sorry Bhai.. but I m refusing to do this. I don't know any girl named RAGINI in my life. She is no one.. bye..

Saying this he was about to go but stop and said without turning: and yeah if she come to mm then I will leave that house.. so decide it either her or me..