53. Day well spent

Sanskar broke the hug,.
Swara look at him confused.
Swara( sign); how you took him here,. What about Kavita???
Sanskar; I will tell u,.
Then he narrate about the drama of Laksh and him which they did in mm.
Swara widen her eyes, Sanskar chuckled. But then Swara look at him emotionally,.
Swara; you did all that ,to take Arshit here. For me, right?
Sanskar; yes, cause I love you and your smile, for that I can do anything.., you were missing him na?
Swara nods.
Sanskar; ok so get ready and make him ready also ,we are going out today,.
Swara nods but then ask him about Arshit clothes.
Sanskar; oh,. Wait.
He goes out and came back with few bags,.
Swara look at him confused.
Sanskar; I knew that it will be needed that's why I already bought some clothes before going to mm.
Swara smiled unbelievably.
Sanskar; ok,. Now go fast and come soon,..
Swara goes with Arshit,. Sanskar called Arjun and Karan about something.
Swara made Arshit sit on bed and then started to take out his clothes.
Suddenly she sees a different bag but it doesn't have any kids clothes. She open it to find a saree., She smiled.
She open the packet and after looking at saree ,a blush appears on her cheeks.
It was grey and white,silver borderline saree, almost same like she wore on Holi celebration.
Arshit started playing with t shirt that was brought for him.
Swara sees him,. And keep the saree aside.
She take him in arms and move toward washroom happily.
She gave him bath after so many day, both were playing with water. Sanskar who just came to check on her smile looking  both of them. He was just adoring the bond of mother and son. Then he got a message and he left from there.
After that Swara came out with Arshit, wrapping him with towel,. Swara make him ready, Arshit was very Happy with her. After making ready, she gave him something to play.
Then she look at herself who was totally wet in process of making him bath ,and playing. Arshit was really so much excited when Swara was giving him bath.

She then took the saree that Sanskar bought for her and went to washroom to get ready.
After sometime she came back wearing the saree, looking extremely beautiful. She look at herself in mirror but it make her more blush remembering that scene( Holi romance),  which raise her heartbeat beyond limit, that moment still make her cheeks red in shyness whenever she think about it.
She get ready. And then went out of room with Arshit.

Sanskar who was talking on phone, stopped  in between looking at Swara, who was coming toward him with Arshit. He was mesmerised to see her. He remembered their moment.
On the opposite side of the phone someone was speaking to him but he was not listening it,.
He come in sense when that person called him two three times as if he is listening..
Sanskar immediately composed himself replying; ahhmmm.. yeah.. I will see that,. Will talk to u later.
Leaving that person in confusion.
While Swara who saw him lost in her blushed.
Sanskar cut the call and come toward her. He move close to her face, and whispered; you're looking breath taking,. I just want to kiss you right now.
He start to lean toward her..
Swara widen her eyes ,and pushed him a bit , signaling about Arshit.
Sanskar; (irritated) what Swara? He is too small to understand all this,. And you know what,. I think he is more lucky, he can always be close to you, in your arms,. Always stick to you,.huh chipkoo,.
(Swara glared him, Sanskar Look at Arshit who was snuggling into Swara and say ; see,. I told you.
Swara smiled at his words,and nods unbelievably.
Sanskar;( smile) waise Swara,. I m not wrong, you are seriously looking so beautiful in this saree, just like on Holi, it was such a beautiful moment of my life.

Swara looks down shyly, while Sanskar leans closer smilingly and kissed her forhead but suddenly Arshit hit him with his tiny hand looking at him with cute angry face.
Sanskar move back a bit,and look at him annoyingly.
Arshit didn't cared to see him and touched his lips on Swara's cheeks.
Arshit; m,mmmuma, mu,
Sanskar;I know she is ur mumma  not mine and u r jealous about your mom but she is my legally wedded wife, I can kiss her,. Huh!!.
Swara chuckled at Sanskar and sign; shall we go?
Sanskar; yeah,. Come
They sat in car and started,.
Sanskar was driving but in between he was looking Swara and Arshit who were so happy with each other., He was not jealous, he was always happy to see his two most important person of his life Happy. It gives him a kind of peace to his heart. Swara sees him and ask " what??".
Sanskar nods nothing.
Swara;( sign) where are we going?
Sanskar just smiled making her confused.
He stopped the car at Temple, they come out,.
Swara look at him, Sanskar hold Arshit and take her hand in his, he walk inside, they prayed together,.
Sanskar look at her ; I stopped believing in god when Kavita went away from my life, but now I came to know that whatever happens, it always have a reason, that's why you came in my life and made it beautiful. I have you and Arshit, you both are my  reason to live. I never knew that God had stored so much happiness for me. I promise you Swara, I will always by your side, I will never leave you. I know I said you this before but today I promise in front of idol of God, I will always be yours.
Swara was overwhelmed,she was so happy , she don't need any proof cause she know he will do what he said, his eyes shows how much he love her.,
Swara;( sign) I also promise you this. I will never leave your side.