Last part

A week later:
Its been one week since laksh come to know about Tanya's feeling toward him.. And he started ignore Tanya.. Maintain distance with her. Tanya was confused but later Sanskar told her that he knows about her feeling. Sanskar ask forgiveness from her but she said it's OK because one day he would have known it. There is no fault of him. Anyways its good only that he know, otherwise he would have felt cheated... But Tanya was really hurt by laksh ignorance all of the sudden. She never had any expectation from him but she love him as it hurt to get ignored by ur love. Still Tanya tried to strong, she do office work efficiently.. And also maintain distance with him. Just talk formally that too for files or meetings. Laksh noticed her changed behavior but didn't said anything. On the other hand , Sanskar feel bad for both of them. He decided to let them take their decision by their own.

Its night time, Sanskar was coming out of cabin to leave for mm. He got late today. He sees Tanya still working on her table. All the staff were gone. He walk to her table. And knock on her table bringing her in sense.

Tanya: oh sorry sir, I was busy..
Sanskar: its OK.. What are u doing? Ur time is over.
Tanya: just last minute work , woh Tomorrow is meeting na..
Sanskar: oh come on leave it. Its not safe for u. Let's go. I will drop u. Shut ur laptop.
Tanya: sir just five minute more.. And I have already told my friend, she is coming to pick me up.
Sanskar: sure?
Tanya: yeah sir, u carry on.
Sanskar: OK but, shut ur laptop now. Its my order or I m not leaving.
Tanya:( smile) OK.
She closed programs and desktop appears. Her eyes filled but she blinked and shut down her laptop.
Sanskar sees it.
Sanskar : its hurts very much.
Tanya: more than I thought it would.(pressed her lips) anyway sir, u go.. U also got late today. I will just leave when my friend come.
Sanskar thinks to leave her alone. Its good for her. And he goes from there.

Tanya was looking at laksh pic in her phone when she got call from her friend that she is waiting outside. She said, she is coming. She wiped her eyes and took her carry bag then only laksh come out of his cabin. Both look at each other and have a beautiful eyelock. Tanya who realized what's happening immediately diverted her gaze and look away blinking her eyes.

Tanya: good bye laksh sir..
Saying this she literally run from there. Laksh closed his eyes and take a sigh then he also go out and sees her with her friend who came to pick her. But their was something tensed in her reaction.. She look at him and runs to him.

" laksh sir.. Laksh sir, woh Sanskar sir.. Kill.. Phone call... Car ... Bomb"

Laksh: Tanya what r u speaking? Say clear!( hold her shoulder)
Tanya: sir, Sanskar sir life is in danger... Pls stop him.. Bomb in his car..

Laksh: what the hell? How u know!
Tanya: sir, I will tell everything but now just save him. Tell him not to decrease his speed..
Laksh: damn it, come sit inside.
Tanya nods and sit inside car.

Laksh started car and was finding Sanskar. Tanya call Sanskar continuously but Sanskar had put on silent.

Tanya: sir is not picking up the call.
Laksh: oh god!! Just keep calling.
Tanya nods and call.
Laksh: how u came to know?
Tanya: sir, when I come out of office then I heard someone talking in guard room.

Flash back:
"Just kill him, I don't want any mistake understand!!"
" don't worry ma'am, I will do it, no one can save Sanskar maheshwari now, his car will blast if he will decrease his speed"
" good"
Tanya heard it and was shocked.. She tried to go to see who is it but the man sees her and run away. Then only tanya sees laksh and tell him about it."

Flashback end.

Tanya: sir, that's Sanskar sir car.. Laksh also sees it and increase speed to match him. Very soon both cars were beside each other..
Sanskar sees laksh car, he down window. He was about to stop car but tanya shout not to do that..
" sir don't apply breaks"
She sign to take call. Sanskar take it.
Laksh: bhai, don't decrease ur speed, whatever happens!!
Sanskar: but what is going on laksh?
Laksh: bhai, there is bomb in ur car.
Sanskar went numb. He look at him .
Laksh: bhai!!! Don't loose hope pls!!
Sanskar: its next to impossible, laksh!! U go...
Laksh: shut up bhai, I m not leaving, its possible, u have to do it. ( sigh)
Sanskar: but what do we do.. I can't even jump.. Its speed already 90..
Laksh: no, jumping is equal to suicide.. No way..
Sanskar: I have to do it laksh.
Tanya: wait sir, u have to come in this car..
Laksh/Sanskar: whattt!!!
Laksh: tanya do u know what are u speaking? It could be dangerous.
Tanya: not more than jumping from a speed car.. Its already a dangerous situation laksh!!
Sanskar: I think she is right laksh, I have to do it.