57. Still a Zero

Sanskar: u r still a ZERO KAVITA, nothing is transferred on ur name. I knew it well that u will try everything to get my signature on ur so called property papers so I gave it but unfortunately it was nothing but a mere sign because it needed Swara's sign and Swara was already far away from ur reach.
But I must say one thing,I have never seen a fool like u.
tch tch tch.. Kavita.. did you doubt a bit how easily u came in mm.. was that so easy.. no way. I made it easy for you to come. I wanted u to show urself cause I already knew that u r behind my accident. I wanted to trap u. And the day u entered mm.. u were trapped in my plan. But I wanted to know the person who is helping you. When Swara took u back to mm.. I knew that Swara will definitely try to unite me with you as she still thought that I loved you as she love me enough to let me go but she didn't know for whom she was sacrificing her love.. the girl who never cared for anyone.. not even her child..
You are seriously a big fool.. I mean how could you think that I still love you. Did u ever felt any affection or care by me since the time u came.. ahh, leave it ,you don't know all that then how should I expect this from u... U r sick Kavita, who don't even care for one year child arshit.

Kavita: no.. I can't loose.. I won't leave u Sanskar. What do u think u will beat me in ur game.. no Sanskar.. u will be defeated..

Sanskar: really but how, let me guess, u will insticate Laksh against me , like u created a situation so that I doubt on my  brother.. Or let me correct it.. to pretend that I doubted him..
Laksh is my brother.. the fight that u saw was nothing but a part of plan to show that I m having doubt on Laksh as u wanted to show me.. remember ur fake ring that u planned to make me believe that Laksh tried to kill me... LAKSH...

Laksh came from behind with smirking smile on his face..
Laksh: hello ex- bhabhi ji.. nice to meet u again..
Sanskar: I trust my brother more than myself.. then how do u think that I will doubt on him..

Kavita look at them shocked..

Sanskar: do I still need to tell u that, u came here following me was also part of my plan.. u didn't come urself.. u we're trapped to come behind me...

Kavita: what the hell? Ragini informed me about u?

Sanskar: and who sent ragini to u?
Ragini never ran away.. she was released by me only to tell everything to you..

Flashback:
Sanskar :  look ragini.. as u have already admitted u r with Kavita.. I give u two ways.. either u accept everything and be with us or b loyal to her and go to jail with her. I don't know whether Laksh will ever forgive u or not but whatever u have done to Swara ,I m not going to forgive u.. but if u help us to trap her.. I will not send u jail..

" She will go to jail Bhai.." Laksh said as he entered inside.
Sanskar: Laksh u here?
Laksh:yes Bhai, if I won't be here na, then I may never able to see her true face.
Sanskar look at Karan who down his head as he only informed Laksh that Sanskar was here but he also not wanted him to get hurt.
Sanskar: I m sorry Laksh, I don't wanted to hide it..
Laksh: I know Bhai, you don't wanted me to get hurt.. but now nothing can be change. I could never think that my love could be the reason of my brother's pain. I m sorry Bhai.. I failed.. k m big looser..
Sanskar hug him: no Laksh, you are not.. you are my strong brother.. give her one chance...

Laksh:( broke the hug with jerk and shout) NOOOO... I won't give her any chance, why should I give her chance Bhai? Why? So that once again she create problems in Swara's life. Swara had already suffered a lot in her life and she was on the verge of loosing u , the person she love the most, I was going to loose  my brother.. she didn't think a bit before doing it..

Angrily go toward ragini and hold her shoulder harshly: why? Why did u do all this? What did u gain? Why ragini? Why? You wanted to kill him, why?