37. A guilt surrounding her heart

Mm;
Night,

Swara and Sanskar were in their room with Arshit. Ap didn't let Swara come out of room even for simple work. She wanted Swara to take rest. Swara was busy with Arshit and taking care of Sanskar. Arshit was very happy. Since two days, Swara was not there with him. But now, she was with him and Sanskar also.
It was dinner time. Swara was going downstairs to bring dinner for them but when she opened the door, she was surprised to find maid was standing outside with their food and AP was also standing beside her.

Ap: I was about to Knock. It's good that you open the door. Here is your dinner. You all have it.

Swara nodded with smile.Maid kept the dinner on the table nd left.

Ap: How are you feeling Sanskar?

Sanskar: I m much better maa and Swara was always there to take care of me. So, oviously I will be fine only. (looking at Swara).

Swara shied hearinging it. She avoid to look at him.

Ap: I know, my daughter is so nice. She always care for everyone.(caress Swara's hair)

Sanskar: Indeed she is. (Still looking at her)

Ap feels happy to see Sanskar praising Swara.

Ap: Hmm, you take care. Ok Swara, you make Arshit eat then I will take him with me.

But Swara nods no and says: Let him be here maa. I was not with him since two days. So,..

Ap: Arey but Swara beta, you may get trouble in taking care of both of them. And Sanskar is also not fully recovered.

Swara nods in understanding but she was little sad.

Sanskar understands her nd says: It's ok Maa. Let him sleep here. I don't think I will have any problem and for whole day he was here so, don't worry maa. Swara can handle everything.

Ap get convinced by Sanskar and smile seeing him taking Swara's side.

Ap: Ok, But swara If you have any problem, Let us know. ok?

Swara nods with smile. Ap left. Then only Laksh also come there..

Laksh: Hey Bhai, how are you?
Sanskar: I m fine.

Laksh: Ok Swara, Doctor told me that Bhai may get fever at night then give him this tablet. It will subside fever.

Swara get worried. Still nodded at him.

Sanskar: But why Laksh? Yesterday, I didn't get fever then why today?

Laksh: Because, doctor had already given youu injection but not today. So, you have to take this tablet in case you get fever.

Sanskar: Hmm ok.

He sees Swara was worried.

Sanskar: It's ok Swara. It happens due to injury or medicine effect. Don't worry. I m fine.

Swara nodded.

Laksh: Yes Swara. Don't worry and call me if anything serious.

Laksh left.

She made Arshit eat then she made Sanskar eat. Sanskar was fine but his right hand was still injured. So, Swara made him eat. In between Sanskar tell her to eat also and both eat together. Swara cleaned up the plates and maid come back and took it.

She gave medicine to Sanskar and made him lie properly on bed. She was about to make Arshit sleep but he was already slept being tired of playing whole day. She also go to her side and lied on bed. Sanskar closed his eyes and slept after sometime but Swara was worried. She was looking at him. After sometime, she also fell asleep.