43. A blissful moment or mistake

Their lips finally met. Sanskar softly kissed her keeping it slow. He sucks her lips slowly ruffling her hair and move his hand on her waist turning the soft kiss into a deep and passionate kiss. Swara who was melting each and every second, started responding slowly. She gripped his shirt in her tight fist. They were lost in kiss.
After few min, Sanskar broke the kiss slowly parted their lips. Their breathe were uneven. He opened his eyes and look at Swara, who was still closing her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes.

Swara opened her eyes and looked at him. All of the sudden reality stuck her.What just happened? Her face which was till now calm started getting tensed. Sanskar also realized what he just did. His hold around waist loosen. Swara loosen her tight fist on his collar and she just turned around swiftly jerking his other hand which was still on her face.
Looking away from him, she was shocked will be understatement because she also didn't know what she was feeling. She couldn't gain the courage to turned back and look into his eyes.

Sanskar look at her. Facing her back, he was also going through same situation. An unknown feeling and confusion. He wanted to say something but don't know what? So, he just walked towards car passing by Swara. He stop for a second and say.

Sanskar: Let's go swara
Saying this he walk to car.

Swara who was all lost, nods and just walk behind him. But her eyes were down and mind was lost somewhere else. They sat in the car. Sanskar started the car.

Swara was looking outside through the glass window and continuously thinking about their first kiss. Her body was totally wet and her saree was stick to her body. The water droplets were falling from her hair to soft skin of her neck. Her face was too having few water droplets. Her breath was still heavy. She was looking so tempting.

Suddenly, she felt a heated gaze on her and she was well aware who it was. Firstly, there was no one else other than both of them and secondly only he has the power to make her shiver just with his eyes.
Sanskar who was driving the car looking straight, felt a sudden urge to look at her. His mind was continuously stopping him but his heart was forcing him to see her and finally he shift his eyes from road to her defeated by his heart just to see her tempting and desirous look. Swara who was nervous with his gaze, clutched her saree and started fidgeting her fingers. Sanskar easily sensed her nervousness. He looked straight and stopped the car as they reached mm.

Swara instantly opened the door and rushed inside without giving a single look to Sanskar. Sanskar sees her going. He sighed and also come out of the car and move inside.

Swara goes to her room and rushed to washroom taking her clothes to change herself. She closed the door and took a deep breathe like she was holding it since long squeezing her eyes shut. A couple of minutes later,  She opened her eyes and look at  herself in the mirror. Unknowingly a blushed crept on her cheeks. Her mind replayed that moment, the kiss again. Their lips met, her lips touched with his lips, that sudden effect, that shiver. She touched her lips to realize that it wasn't a dream. It was really special as it was her first kiss. She thinks about the moment. The way he kissed her neck pulling her closer to him, kissing her eyes, caressing her face and finally their kiss. She blushed profusely to think how she melt with his touch nd gave up into kiss.

Her mind diverted toward about her condition what she was going through in car, with his heated gaze. She bite her lips shyly and smiled to herself.

Lowering her eyes she was still thinking, was it a dream? Because she still can't believe it. But suddenly her smile faded thinking something. A fear that started breaking her. A fear of what if this was mistake, Mistake was it?" It was not her who took the first step but she didn't stop also. She responded it equally. But was it true? Is kissing your love is a mistake? Responding to his touch is mistake? No it can't be! It can't be mistake for her but for Sanskar?? What does he thinks? What does all that means to him? a mistake or something else? She close her eyes as she felt pain to think all these.