14. First Rasoi

To be continued...

Sanskar: And it's not necessary for Swara to do what you have done at your time.

Everyone surprised to see Sanskar supporting Swara. Laksh smiles looking at Sanskar. Swara was amused. Dp also felt after so much time felt good for what Sanskar did. Sujata and Ragini were shocked to see Sanskar supporting her.

Sujata: Sanskar!! You are arguing to me, that too for this girl. You never talked to me like this before but you did it today for this dum...

Sanskar (angrily interupted): Stop it chachi!! She is not any girl. She is my wife now and Dil of this house. whether you accept it or not. She can do whatever she want.

Ap (angry too): Got it Sujata? I have warned you before only but you don't listen to me. Now, don't ever try to speak that word again that you were going to spit out from your mouth now.

Sujata nodded and looked at Swara angrily. Ap sees this nd said.

Ap:Swara beta, let's go and start Pooja. Everyone please come.

Swara went with Ap. Everyone followed them. Pooja was done. After that Aarti was done. Firstly AP and DP did aarti followed by Sujata and Ram.
Ap told Swara and Sanskar to do it but Sanskar gave uninterested look. Swara saw him and understood that he didn't want to do  aarti. So, she tell AP that she will do it alone. Ap was angry on Sanskar but aarti was going on so she didn't say anything. Ap was going to take Arshit from Swara but Arshit was not ready to go. So, Swara let it be and hold Arshit in one arm and did aarti. But it was getting difficult for Swara to handle both at same time. She was about to drop plate but Someone hold her hand with aarti plate. She look up only to find Sanskar. Sanskar didn't look at her and he just did aarti silently with her. Everyone was happy to see this except Ragini and Sujata. Ap who was angry on Sanskar few moment ago, smile to see them together. Her anger subsided by a beautiful smile. After swasan, Ragini and Laksh also did aarti.

After that,
Ap: Swara beta, Ragini, Today is your first Rasoi after Marriage. So, you have to make something sweet.

Swara nodded smilingly while Ragini got worried. Obviously because she never entered kitchen in her life till now. Not even on insistence of Shomi but Swara was relaxed as she knows cooking very well. Laksh notices Ragini and ask her but she said nothing.

Swara was about to go to kitchen but then she remembered Arshit was with her and it may be dangerous to take him inside. She wanted to give him to AP but for now he was not ready to go to her. Sanskar noticed it and went to her.

Sanskar: Give arshit to me. I will handle him.

Swara look at him then give Arshit to him. Arshit started crying but Sanskar somehow calmed him.

Swara and Ragini went to kitchen. Swara started doing her work but Ragini was confused what to do. She was silently observing Swara. Swara noticed her and remembered that she don't know cooking and also that she will not ask her help. And if she will offer to help her, Ragini will fire on her.
Suddenly an idea clicked in Ragini's mind. She took out her phone and searched recipe. After searching a lot, she finally decided to make halwa.
Swara was making kheer. Ragini started to make halwa by watching video. Swara sees her then again got busy in making kheer. Ragini put everything needed for halwa. It was not totally ok but she was doing well. Now, she was going to add sugar but she took salt instead of sugar which was placed nearby.
Kheer was ready and Swara took it out to serve everyone. But she noticed Ragini who had taken salt in her hand.
Swara hit her head by her hand that this girl don't even know the difference between salt and sugar. She went to her immediately and stopped her from putting salt in halwa but Ragini jerk her hand and said.