32. The Heartbreaking truth

Sanskar instantly shut the laptop sensing her beside himself and looked at her with fear if she had seen anything while Swara look at him confused.

She signed him through her hand: What happened?

Sanskar got that Swara didn't see. anything. He immediately composed himself.

Sanskar (fake smile): No, nothing.

Swara was getting more confused: Then why you look so scared?

Sanskar (fake smile): Nothing, Actually, I was just thinking something and you came all of the sudden. So,..

Swara nodded as she was still confused.

Swara ( sign): What were you doing? I was watching you? You seems to be disturbed.

Sanskar: Nothing, It's just office work. (Thought something) Actually my file is not opening. It was password protected by me only but now I forget the password. I want it for my meeting and I don't know what to do now.

Swara (hesitate): Cann I see it once? May be I can help.

Sanskar: Are you sure, you can do it?

Swara give hopeful smile.

Sanskar (smile too): Ok.
He passed the laptop to her.

Swara sees the card reader attached to it and get confused. Sanskar saw her and said: Actually, file is inside memory card.

Swara face expression changed suddenly what if? Sanskar noticed it. He was sure what she must be thinking. So, he tried to divert her mind so that he can get her help.

Sanskar: Actually it's Mr batra's project details. I only put password so that it may stay safe but now...

Swara somehow get convinced thinking that she had already burned her memory card then how it come here and Sanskar don't even know about it. She must be over thinking and She jerked her thoughts.
She smiled at him. Sanskar also smiled in relief that he got successful in distracting her.

Swara started to do something. Sanskar was observing her. She was looking so serious. He was amused to see her. He knew she was mature and sensible but he had never seen her working on something so seriously. He has seen her playing with Arshit, Doing household works but this is something different about her and he is getting attracted to this side of hers too. For a minute, he forgot what he was doing. He came back into sense when he saw her smiling all of the sudden.

Sanskar: What happened? Why are you smiling? Is it done?

Swara nodded with smile and signed: It was your name only.

Then turn the laptop to him to shows its processing to open. Sanskar got confused as his name is password but then he got scared to see folder is opening. He was thinking how to get Swara away from laptop.

Sanskar (monologue): God please do something. I can't loose this time.

Suddenly Arshit who was sleeping started crying not finding Swara around.
Swara saw him and hurriedly placed laptop on the table and move to him. Sanskar gets Happy.

Sanskar( monologue) : Thanku so much champ. It was perfect timing to get yojr mom busy with you. Love you.

He took the aptop and saw the file was opened and it was an audio file. He hurriedly copy the file to his laptop and remove memory card. He saw Swara was still busy in making Arshit sleep. He felt bad that about what he did.

Sanskar (monologue): I m sorry Swara. I shouldn't do this but I have no choice. I would have told you what I was doing but if you will know them it will be you only who will stop me. You are so good swara. You were never guilty and even after knowing that I used to hate you. You hided that person but not anymore.
It's not good to listen what's this audio right now. Swara will definitely get doubt. I have to wait till tomorrow.