21. What's hidden behind?

Shekhar: She knows only that she is not my own daughter but nothing about her real parents.

Shomi : Now you also know it apart from us and you promised not to tell her. Please stay on it words.

Sanskar was about to say something by Shekhar says: I know we don't have good relationship due to past but still I trusted you. I trusted you enough to give my daughter's hand to you because somewhere I feel that you are changed now and won't hurt my daughter this time and with that hope only I expect that you won't tell Swara about it.

With that words Shekhar left the room. Sanskar and Shomi saw him going.

Sanskar: Maa, I know you are worried but I assure you that Swara will never know about it and this is my promise.

Shomi nods and say: She should never know also because if she will know that she is blood of that monster, I don't know what will she do. You know Sanskar, She is very sensitive but for Shekhar, she is his strength. She always thinks about others but never for herself.

Sanskar: If she thinks about others before herself then why she did that two years before?

Shomi: You still think that Swara can do that?

Sanskar: I don't know Maa but I m not sure. Sometime, I get feeling that Swara can never do anything like that but sometimes... I don't know. So many questions arise in my mind that leave me confused.

Shomi: Sanskar, Everytime what we see is not supposed to be truth only. Or we become so blind in something that we don't want to see and accept the reality.

Sanskar: And what if I want to see it and accept it now ? Is it too late now?

Shomi: It's not Sanskar. It's not late till now. If you want to see the reality then you need to find out.

Sanskar: It's okay if you are not going to reveal about it but can I ask just one thing.?

Shomi nods.

Sanskar: Whatever Laksh and Swara are hiding, Is it related to me?

Shomi was going to ignore it but Sanskar said: Please maa.

Shomi: Yes.

Sanskar: Thanku Maa. I won't ask anything else now because I don't want you to break your promise. I am sure Swara must have given you swear.

Shomi smiles and say: Thanks for understanding beta.

Sanskar: Hmm.

Suddenly Shekhar calls Shomi and she left the room.

Shomi: Sanskar, you just wait here. I m coming.

Sanskar: It's ok Maa. I was just going.

Shomi: No, no Sanskar. Just wait. I have to send something for Swara. You don't have any problem right?

Sanskar: It's totally fine Maa. I will wait.(Smiled)

Shomi went from there.

Sanskar also came out of room and walk around house. He stopped near one room and see the closed door but it was not lock. He knew that it was Swara's room.

He thinks for a while then entered inside. He looked around the room which was in perfect condition, totally neat and clean. He went to the study table where so many photo frame were hanged on the wall with Swara's pics with her maa and baba. In some pics there was Ragini also. He saw them and smiled.

He was about to turn and go but something caught his attention.

Sanskar: What is this?

In hall,