15. A friend who understands her

To be continued...

Mm;
Evening

Ladies were sitting in hall only and having evening snacks. Dp and Ram also came from office. Laksh and Sanskar were still in office for project discussion.

Ragini was sitting there only but she was busy in her phone. Swara was playing with Arshit smilingly. Sujata was as usual discussing about random things and gossiping. Ap was listening her with not so interested look. Then a servant came there and asked Ap about dinner.

Servant: Ma'am, what should be made for the dinner?

Ap tell him about menu. Ragini sees this and jumped in between.

Ragini: Mom, if you don't mind. Can I want to make dinner today?

Sujata who was having her tea started coughing. Ap was also shocked. Actually Ragini wanted to impress everyone after morning disaster which she created.

Sujata coughed and then composed herself and said.

Sujata: No, there's no need for you to do it. We don't want to die soon.

Ap (tried stop her): Sujata!!

Sujata: What jiji, I won't let her enter inside my kitchen.

Ap shakes her head unbelievably.
Swara was just watching all this.

Ap: Okk, ok I got it.
She makes Ragini understand.

Ap: Ragini beta, if you don't know cooking. it's ok, I will teach or you can take help from Swara. She cook well. After you know cooking, you also can cook for us.

Ragini: But Maa, This time I will do carefully.

Sujata: Didn't you hear what jiji said? firstly know how to cook then you can Cook.

Ragini nodded but she was annoyed.
Then only Laksh and Sanskar also came back from office. They went to their rooms and after freshing up then came downstairs nd sit with all.

Sanskar sat beside Swara as Laksh was sitting with Ragini and no other place were left. Sanskar sit there and to his surprise Arshit shift to his lap. Swasan smiled. Sanskar ruffled his hair.

Laksh (sitting): So, what's going on?
Sujata: Nothing much, your wife wanted to cook once again.

Laksh spitted water which he was drinking and coughed. Sanskar chuckles looking at him. Swara and everyone also smiled while Ragini get more annoyed.

Laksh: Seriously??
Ap nodded with smile. Laksh looked at Ragini and she glared at him.

Laksh: No, nothing, you can cook. In fact you will cook totally different.

Ragini: whatt??
Laksh: No, no... (Monologue) Laksh you should keep your mouth shut otherwise she will end of your life today.

After sometime, Everyone have  dinner and went to their respective rooms.

Swasan room;

Swara made Arshit sleep. Sanskar also slept after sometime. Swara was not getting sleep so she decided to go to terrace for fresh air. She made pillow wall at her side so that Arshit may not fall and went to terrace.

Terrace:
Swara was sitting and feeling cool breeze with closed eye. Then she heard someone's voice and opened her eyes. She turned to see Laksh, who was coming and blabbering something with himself.

Laksh (blabbering): Everyone say right. No one should not get married because after marrying our life get destroyed by the same person whom we consider our life. I was idiot, duffer, stupid, what was need to get married.
Then he sees Swara and stopped. Swara look at him confused. He sighed and went and sat beside her.
He look at Swara and knew what she wanted to ask.