62. Frustration on innocent

Swasan room:

Swara was in room. She made arshit sleep and took her night gown and go to washroom to change.
After sometime she come back and find Sanskar standing in balcony. He was immersed in his thoughts, She get confused but go to him. She stand behind him and put her hand on his shoulder to bring him out of his thoughts.

Sanskar turned around and look at her.
Swara:( sign) are u fine?
Sanskar smiled fakely: yeah I m fine.. nothing let's go to sleep.
Saying this he was about to go but she hold his hand and stop him. She go close to him and cups his face with one hand.

Swara: what happened? ( Asked through her eyes)? Please tell me.

Sanskar hold her hand on his face and said: I m worried about Laksh Swara.. I have told maa that he need time and he will be okay with time but I .. I don't know how? I m feeling miserable that I m not able to help him. He was always my support but when he needed it, I m unable to help him. I m feeling, I have snatched his happiness.. I m a failure brother..

Swara put finger on his lips and nods no.
Swara:( sign) you are not a failure. You are best brother. Don't blame yourself please.. and what do you think if u have hided it from Laksh about ragini then there relationship would have been good.. no Sanskar ,one day truth has to be come out and then it would have hurted him more than he is hurt now. And don't worry about him, he need time.. he will get fine like he was.. and he must have to decide for himself. If love give us happiness, it sometimes give us pain too and it's his time to overcome through his pain. I know he will do it. He is strong as u r. And above all that he have every one , you me, maa, dad ,Uttara.. his family. We all are here for him. You have to be strong for him , not sad..

Sanskar: I know Swara, and I promise I will be there with him always when he need me..

Swara nods smilingly.

Sanskar: and thank you so much for being with me always. U understand me so easily.. and help me. Thanks for being there for me always.. I m so lucky to have you in my life.
( Encircle hand around her waist and join her forhead against her)

Swara:( sign) me too..
Sanskar smiled and hugged her which she reciprocate happily.

After few minutes Swara break the hug.
Swara:( sign)now let's go to sleep.

Saying this she come out of his embrace and about to go but he pulled her to him and take her in his arms. Her eyes widen and look at him shocked.

He said nothing but smiled and take her inside then made her ly and he also lay beside her and take her in his embrace.

Swara:( sign) what are u doing? Let me go to my side. Arshit is sleeping , can't u see? He will be Disturbed?

Sanskar: who said I m going to disturb him?
Swara:( indicating the space) do u think we will be able to adjust in this? And it won't be comfortable for u?

Sanskar peck her lips suddenly Making her shock.
Sanskar: u say nothing but still u talk too much sometime.
He took her beneath himself making her breathe heavier. He kissed her forhead leading her to close her eyes and kissed her on lips passionately. She was loosing in his touch . He nuzzle in her neck and kissed her there. She gripped on his shoulder. He rolled down taking her above himself.
Swara open her eyes and look at him shyly. He removed her hair lock from her face and kissed her forehead once again with so much love.

Sanskar: sleep..
Swara smiled and sleep hugging him. She encircled her hand around him and put her head on his chest. He tangled his legs with her Making her blush closing her eyes and pulled her closer to him by holding her waist . Then sleep happily embracing her.