38. Accident or Attempt of murder??

Swara was not listening to Sanskar and keeps on moving backward. Sanskar was having enough of it. He couldn't see her blaming herself for something which she was not responsible for. He felt pain to see her like that. He was hurt to see her in tears. She was looking at that memory card continuously. He swiftly move toward her and hold her by her arms and shouted.

Sanskar (shout): SWARA!!!

He shakes her little.

Sanskar: Swara, come in Sense. You are thinking wrong. There's nothing like that. Listen to me, please.

Swara calmed a little but her tears were not stopping. She was still looking down. Sanskar sees the memory card in her hand and snatched it harshly from her and threw it away.

Sanskar (slowly): Look at me Swara. Please.

Swara slowly lift her face up and look in his eyes which was showing a different emotion.

Sanskar (looking into her eyes): It was not your fault Swara. There's nothing you could do with it. Please Dont blame yourself. It was my mistake. I was driving rashly. (Calmly but it can easily guess through his voice how much worried he was).

Swara suddenly jerk his hand off again thinking about his accident and take a step back.

Swara (sign): No, it was my mistake.(pointing herself) Because of me, you come to know about Kavita and got stressed and that accident happened. I tried my best, to never let you know about it because I knew how much it would have hurt you and I only made a way for you to know this.. How can I? Why you did that? Why did you tricked me to open that file? It was my mistake. Because of me, your life was in danger.(Broke into tears).

He moves toward her and cups her face gently with both hands.

Sanskar: Tell me something Swara. If I would have asked you to tell me the actual truth. Would you have ever have told me?

Swara looked at him.

Sanskar: No right? I Knew that you will never let me know anything. But it was important for me to know about it, to know reality. I kept on blaming a pure soul and innocent person like you since two years because of that one misunderstanding. I accused you calling a selfish girl and what not! Totally unaware about how selfless you are. When Laksh told me that it was your friend who did that. I went to baba to apologize to him and from there I came to know that there was no such friend of yours. Swara, I did worst mistake of my life by blaming you, accusing you and you had to face so much just because of me. I couldn't let it go like that. You  had forgiven me but I couldn't. I wanted to know who was that person who played such disgusting game with our lives. So, I got determined to know about that person. I didn't let you know about it because I knew you would again stop me. Swara, truth can't be hidden so long. It find it's way somehow to come out. You never wanted to see me hurt. so, you did what you thought was right. I couldn't stayed calm without knowing anything. So, I did what I thought was right. I never thought in my my worst nightmare that it will be Kavita and I was  very hurt. I couldn't handle myself. I can't tell you what I was going through that time and then that accident. It was never your fault. You can never hurt anyone even unknowingly. Please don't blame yourself because if you do that I will again feel guilty. Swara, remember in hospital, it was you only who told me to get over past and live in present. So, why are you only drowning yourself in past? Whatever happened, just forget it thinking it as nightmare.

Swara looks down and nods no.

Sanskar cups her face and says: I m fine Swara. I m alright and it's all because of you. You gave me strength to handle myself rather you handled me when I was going through worst phase of my life, betrayal but you made me get over it and move on. Then tell me, how can you break like that? You took a promise that I won't think about past. So, now you have to promise me that you will never blame yourself for anything. will you?