42. The First kiss

Swara went downstairs where everyone came after fresh n up. All were chitchatting and talking about Holi party. It went good. After sometime, all have dinner and retired to their respective rooms as they were already tired.

Sanskar went to his room with Arshit. Arshit was already sleeping in his arms. He made him lie on the bed properly then only Swara came inside with water jug. She kept jug on the table and was going to her side, avoiding to look at Sanskar.
Sanskar sees her going. She was passing by Sanskar when he hold her hand and come in front of her. Swara got shocked. She remembered morning incident. Everything yet again get freshen in her mind But, she came out of her world of thoughts hearing Sanskar.

Sanskar: So, are you happy now?

Swara got confused as she didn't understand what was he talking about. She looked up to his eyes.

Sanskar (smiles reading her expression): Oviously, You should be happy na, I completed your punishment. I didn't talk about office. Even didn't attend phone calls. My full day was for my family. So, tell me, are you happy?( Dramatically)

Swara forget her awkwardness hearing it. It was something about Sanskar that he never let her feel embarrassed longer. He always find a way and everything gets normal between them.

Swara smiled and nodded.

Sanskar: I knew that. I always complete my challenge and punishment. That's Sanskar Maheshwari.

Swara smiled whole heartly.

Sanskar: So, now I can go to office tomorrow right?

Swara nods smilingly.

Sanskar: Thank you so much ma'am. Now, I am too tired after a long day so I m going to sleep.

Saying this he was about to go but stopped and say: And Swara, Thanks. Today was the best day for me. I also felt really good after spending time with my family.

Swara (sign): They also felt really happy. Specially Laksh and Maa.
Now let's go to sleep.

Sanskar smiled and Swara moved to go but Sanskar says: One min Swara.

Swara stopped confusingly. She looked at him but get shocked to see him coming closer. She was about to move back but Sanskar move faster and pulled her by waist such that she falls on him. Swara gulped not understanding what he was going to do now. She closed her eyes feeling him so close. Sanskar smiles and leans towards her face slowly, leaving his hot breath on her face. Swara get nervous and clutched his arms tightly. Sanskar leans little bit and softly kissed her forhead.

Sanskar: Good night Swara.

Swara opened her eyes shocked. Sanskar leave her and move toward his bed side smilingly and sleep taking comforter.

While Swara was still shocked trying to understand what just happened.
After a min, she came in her sense and sees Sanskar sleeping on his side. She also try to jerk her thoughts and move toward her side. Which was quite difficult for her as she couldn't. After trying a lot, she sleep after an hour.

One week leap:

One week passed to Holi. Everything was going normal. Everyone were happy in their life. Sanskar and Swara closeness also increased. Sanskar was more dependent on Swara. Their little and cute romantic moments never stopped which always shocks her.

Beside all this Sanskar was having a very important work to find out the culprit who is behind his accident. He was trying his best to reach the culprit but couldn't. It was like his moves were already known by the culprit but then also he got successful in getting some clues. But Sanskar never gave up. He got more and more confident to find out. No one from his family knew about it. After contract killer sudden death in jail, police was also trying to find out more information. But Sanskar was not so much confident about them that they will ever find out. Due to their working methods and slow response, Sanskar was doing everything by his own.

There's Nothing Without You ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें