Epilogue

Hey guys.. Finally I m here with epilogue of this story ,  And it really come to a long way. This story is really special because its my first attempt to write something. I never expected so much support ,love from u all. Actually before starting this one I was hell nervous, will someone even read my story? But u all proved me wrong. A special thanks to all those readers who voted, commented since the first part itself till the last one. There are only few.. But small words encourage a lot to a writer. So thank you. Other readers and voters also ,thank you so Much. And not to be forget the silent readers u all are really amazing , u increased a lot of views on this story without voting and commenting.

To be continued...

Swara and Sanskar were in room when someone knock on the door.
Sanskar open the door.. Only to find laksh.
Sanskar: laksh? U here at this time?
Laksh: yeah, woh I wanted to talk something to u both.
Sanskar: sure come in.
Laksh come inside.
They sat on sofa.

Swara: say laksh, what u wanna say?
Laksh: hmm.. I, I
Sanskar: laksh, come on why are u getting nervous?
Laksh: nothing, hmmm okay.. I want to marry Tanya!
Sanskar: what!
Swara was also surprised yet shocked.
Sanskar: and u decided it all of the sudden? As if I remember u were ignoring her since a week.. And suddenly u want to marry her?why?

Laksh: I needed time bhai, I wasn't able to figure out anything. I was damn confused.. But I realized she is different..

Sanskar: and??

Laksh: and special. Its not that I love her but I like her.
Swara: laksh ? U didn't took this decision in hurry right?
Laksh: no I didn't. I thought a lot and decided it. And bhai, u only told me na.. Life always give us second chance and I think this is my second chance. I don't think I can get better than her. She is simple but unique. She understand me.. My family..I feel better with her. Like a good friend ,I can share whatever I want to.. So, I think I should give it a chance..

Sanskar: u know laksh, I never have any objections on ur decisions and this time too. I know she is best for u..if u r happy then I am also happy , happy to see u moving on. So when u going to tell her?

Laksh: I have already purposed her.. And she said yes.. But..

Swara: but what happened laksh?
Laksh: she said no before.. Still I made her agree..
Sanskar: will u clear what are u talking and why will she say no.. She love u right?

Laksh: yeah, but she thinks that I still love ragini and secondly.. She is orphan and I m maheshwari.. A reputed family...what will people think? Like that? I made her understand but still bhabhi, will u pls talk to her once may be she will understand u.

Swara: its normal for her laksh.. She is not any gold digger or selfish type girl. Obviously she have self respect na.. She is also right on her point of view. But u don't worry, I will talk to her.. Okay? But are u sure about this decision?

Laksh nods with smile.

Sanskar and swara smiled at him.
Swara: I m happy for u laksh that u moved on. Tanya is really nice girl.

Laksh: anyway, now u both enjoy ur time. I always have bad timing so Sorry for disturbing you both..( winks)
Swara: shut up laksh!
Laksh: haha.. good night.. once again congratulations!!
Sanskar: thanks and good night..

Sanskar closed the door.
Swara goes to arshit who was sleeping peacefully on bed. She caress his face gently and adjust teddy carefully which he was holding..
Sanskar come to her.
Sanskar: what are u looking at?
Swara: my reason of having u in my life.. sanskar hugged her sideways.
Swara: he is so innocent..
Sanskar: what happened swara? ( Feeling something weird in her words)
Swara nods nothing giving weak smile.
Sanskar: u know u can't hide anything from me then why u try?
Swara look at him . He assure through his eyes to say.
Swara: I Will be a good mother na , sanskar?
Sanskar: why are u thinking this swara? U r already good mother..( hold her hand)
Swara: there is some kind of fear sanskar ... ( Sigh) how can I say? U won't understand it sanskar..
Sanskar: I will understand... just tell me swara
Swara: sanskar, I.. I m so happy with this news ( keeping her hand on her belly) with this child but at the same time I m scared..
Sanskar: u both will be fine..
Swara: it's not that sanskar.. I am scared about arshit.. I always tried to be his mother ,not caring about anything else and now that this child is coming... I m scared if I ignore him.. Sanskar, he always will be our first child.. but I m just scared of myself that if I differentiate between these two..
Sanskar: u r not happy about this baby?
Swara: who said that sanskar? I m more than happy. I can't express what I feel.. it is symbol of our love sanskar. This is the best gift and happiness that u gave me... I m just worried about arshit.