56. It's a Trap

"Oh so that was important work Sanskar".. both heard a voice and look at that direction only to get shocked..

Sanskar:( shocked) KAVITA!!!!!

Kavita: yes me.. what happened ? Shocked?? But that should for me right? isn't it?and what is she doing here?

Swara was shocked. She look at Sanskar who was equally shocked and look at her. She was afraid as whatever Sanskar had planned is going to spoil..

Sanskar assured her through eyes and immediately composed himself.
Sanskar: Kavita.. listen.. it's not like what you see..
Kavita: then what it is Sanskar? My husband is coming to meet some other girl at this late night and u r telling me.. it's not like what I see? Tell me Sanskar.. since when it's going on..?(with tears.. oviously it's fake😏😏)

Sanskar coming toward Kavita..

Sanskar: Kavita pls listen to me.. you know na I love you..

Kavita: lie.. it's all a lie. I get it.. you did all this in my absence na.. how could u do this Sanskar.. I loved u so much.. and in all these days I lived with illusion that u r stressed out and need some time to believe that finally ur love come back to u but here u only betrayed me. I always loved u Sanskar and u did this to me.. did you married her?

Sanskar: Kavita pls try to understand.. u r not well.. your health will be get affected..  pls listen to me...

Kavita: ( shout) NO... I WON'T LISTEN ANYTHING NOW.. ALL BECAUSE OF THIS GIRL.. I WILL KILL HER.. (move toward Swara and try to slap her) YOU BLOODY BITCH....

But a strong hand held her and slap her hardly that she fell on floor.
" DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY WIFE..." Sanskar roared at Kavita. Swara shivered to see his anger.. Sanskar sees this and held her in side hug.

Kavita:( Shockedly whispered) wife??

Sanskar: yes, she is my wife...

Kavita: SWARA  GADODIA.. OOPS, SWARA SANSKAR MAHESHWARI ... RIGHT?(her shocked face turned to smirk now. She stand up straight and look at Swara)..
Really smart Swara, I thought your chapter is finished two years ago but looks like some people don't learn from their past mistake... Why you always come between me and Sanskar when you know it will always give you pain..

To Sanskar: what??? don't tell me you are shocked.. you already know that I m not suffering from any memory loss..then why should I do drama .. let's face it na.. enough of this hide and seek game.. now let it be face to face..

Sanskar:(attitude) right, enough of this hide and seek.. why to hide when I know everything, how selfish you are..

Kavita: oh come on Sanskar.. I m not selfish.. I m much more than that.. don't underestimate me.. especially when I know everything about YOU AND YOUR PLAN..

Sanskar ( confused) what?

Kavita: ( smirked) what do you think if u will trap ragini.. u will trap me..  haha.. it's not that easy..

Sanskar look at her shocked as how she come to know about it.

Kavita: you got to know the truth that I tried to kill you but Mr. Maheshwari .. do you have any proof about it.. because as if I see.. that contract killer was also killed. So no one knows it was me.. and Mr. Maheshwari do you know who killed him.. well .. I don't like to praise myself but it was also done by me..  in short.. whatever happening in ur life since these months.. it was all done by me..
I knew that you are married to Swara.. but I needed to remove her from your life for my purpose. I came back to mm.. and u acted that u still love me . I actually believed you. I thought you are still emotional fool so I could continue my work and Swara was also not there but here you are ahead of my plan.. I came to know you are already against me. And you know what I would have not known it if ragini would not have run away from ur clutch as u had kidnapped her. But she ran way and told me everything..
Again a shock.. right? What? u don't believe.. check .. ragini has ran away?