50. Special birthday

To be continued...

Laksh; you are such a devil...but why you hided all this from me,.and swara,..what's her fault in all this. Whatever Kavita did,is not her mistake,..why are punishing her,.she was so broken,.nd she left........(suddenly he realized something) wait she is also here,.and that message what was all that " I m leaving,final bye ........" .. it was also sent by you,. Wasn't it?

Sanskar smirked with smile,.

Laksh; shit,.. how can I miss this,.. how couldn't I understand you,. All of the sudden your behavior changed,..you acted weird like u don't care about swara,.. swara is with you right?

Sanskar; yes,.she is with me..
Laksh; then why she acted like she is leaving,..nd what's happening,. it's so confusing,..can u pls elaborate Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari..
Sanskar; she was leaving actually but I stopped her,..
Laksh; what?? I mean you stopped her...nd she stopped,.. like seriously..? She was hurted by you,..you didn't stopped her from leaving mm. But when you stopped her from leaving Kolkata ,..she stopped,.. don't tell me,.she stopped because arshit,..

Sanskar; no actually,..( remembered that night)...
Laksh look at him suspiciously...
Sanskar; I confessed,..
Laksh;( looking weirdly at him) what did out confessed?
Sanskar; that I love her,.
Laksh; oh yeah,...( Realized) whatttt?? You did what?
Sanskar; yes Laksh ,..I confessed that I love her,..nd....
Within a second Laksh hug him,.. literally pouncing on him,.
Sanskar; lucky,..
Laksh; I love you Bhai,.you did best thing in your life,..
Sanskar; can you pls let me breathe,.you are chocking me,..
Laksh; oh sorry,..( release the hug) but seriously Bhai,..ur love story is quite different isn't it,.. I mean Normally people confess then kiss nd then may be fight or separation..but in ur case..first kiss,.then separation nd then confession,.. wow...
Sanskar glare at him,..
Laksh; but on the serious note,..what Kavita is planning to do..
Sanskar; that's only I m on to know,. Nd I m almost reached,..

Laksh; ok I understand everything but did you get to know who is that person... With Kavita..?
Sanskar ( smirked); ..YOU....!!!
Laksh; what? Bhai,.. what are you,...
Sanskar take something out from his pocket nd shows him,." Can you recognize it, Laksh?"
Laksh take it in his hand and get shocked,.it's his ring,.which is having initial L..
Laksh look at Sanskar,.
Sanskar; I found it from where contract killer was arrested..
( Part - 39, Sanskar got something and kept in his pocket)
Laksh; no,.no Bhai,..pls pls trust me,.. I can never do that,...
Sanskar; Laksh,..do u think I don't know u?.. I trust u.. u can never think to harm me..
Laksh; then what is it?
Sanskar; someone tried to make the situation against you..
Laksh: Bhai..it's getting confusing pls be clear..

Sanskar; it's all started before my accident,.but till then someone was stalking me but that day my accident happened.. I would have never come to know if Arjun didn't tell me that it was pre planned attempt to kill me,.then I realized that car breaks were fail,.
Laksh; and it was done by contract killer.
Sanskar; yes,.but he was also killed in police custody,. when I was going to outskirt of the city from where he was arrested,.I thought someone was trying to stop me,.so I didn't go back to police station nd went there,..but later I came to know that the main culprit actually wanted me to go there,..to see the proof,.

Laksh; proof?
Sanskar; hmm,..this is the proof,. Your ring,. He knew so much about me,.may be about you too,. that's why you didn't knew when ur ring displaced,.when I saw ur ring,..I didn't react much cause I knew...you are fallen in trap,.

Laksh; but what would he get by targeting me?
Sanskar; you are my support Laksh,.nd he knew it well.. nd then I came to know it's Kavita,..
Laksh; how's that? I mean she didn't shown in till then,.nd you may be thinking her dead,..

Sanskar; yes,..I was but she shown herself by her actions.. I saw ur ring there,.she thought my focus will be u but she did a mistake.
Laksh; what mistake?
Sanskar take his phone out and show him something,.
Laksh; yeah,.it's ur photo,.but why is ur face having circle,.
Sanskar; I found this pic from that house,. But can't u see anything else in this pic,..
Laksh; ( confused)what? It's u only..wait let me check,.........( Suddenly) oh my God,... She is here,.
( Kavita was also in that pic behind Sanskar,.just small portion was showing but one who knows her can easily recognize her)
Sanskar; ( chuckled) the stalker was so immersed in taking my photos that he accidentally took her photo too with me,..
Laksh;(Chuckled) how can be she so stupid?
Sanskar; it's said... Every criminal always leave some evidence or sign behind him,. unknowingly,.it's depend upon us,.how we see it nd find it,..
Nd I was confirmed when I again see her after a week of Holi,.when I was going to office,. I see her,.nd then I instantly called Arjun to follow her without letting her know,( Remember guys part - 42, muted conversation,. Sanskar talked to Arjun nd told him to follow Kavita)
I could not follow her cause I was in my car nd if I would have followed,she could have easily comes to know it's me. but according to her knowledge I had already sent Arjun and Karan out of town so she would have never thought like that..nd then what I came to know scared me,.. her target was not only me,.but also swara,. She wanted to kill swara .she targeted two main person of my life you and swara,. If I would have died in accident then blame will automatically fall on u..nd she would have kill swara,..that's why I started drama of being rude toward her,.nd that separation nd all,..