23. When he faced her anger

Ap says Laksh to call Sanskar but Sanskar didn't pick up the call.

Hotel Marv;

Meeting was going on and Sanskar was totally busy in meeting. After sometime, meeting get over then he immediately went room to see Arshit. But when he reach there, he was shocked to see the seen in front of his eyes. His eyes was wide open to see the room.

The room was in complete mess. On the other side Arshit was throwing things from side table. Sara was trying her best to hold him and make him sit on the bed but Arshit was pulling her hair and throwing his hands and legs in the air as Sara was holding him.

Arjun who was following Sanskar also come there and was shocked to see the scene. Sanskar came in his sense and rushed to help Sara. He hold Arshit in his arms. After going to Sanskar, Arshit calmed a bit but still glared at Sara angrily.

Sara was totally exhausted. She sat on the bed. Arjun comes inside and gives her a glass of water. Sara takes it and drinks it in one go. Then Sanskar said.

Sanskar: I m sorry Sara. I never thought he will do something like this. Actually, he never did anything like this before so I thought he will be calm but I m really sorry.

Sara: It's ok sir. But please, next time don't give me his responsibility. I m sorry to say this but He is too dangerous.

Arjun chuckles hearing her while Sara glared at him.

Sanskar: Sure, Now you can go home and take rest.

Sara: But sir, I have some paper to look out and still there is time to go.

Sanskar: I know but for now you can go. You have already done enough and looking tired.

Sara nodded and left.

Sanskar: Arjun, drop her to her home.

Arjun : But sir...

Sanskar: I said na, go and drop her.

Arjun nodded and went outside.

Sanskar looked around the room and then sees Arshit who was sleeping peacefully in his arm. He take a deep sigh and murmured: Couldn't you sleep before?

He comes out of room and meet the manager. He paid for the damage done by Arshit and left. He sat inside the car and thinks.

Sanskar: Now, I can't go to office. It's already took so much time in meeting, I should go mansion only. Yes, it will be better.

Mm:
Everyone was worried. Swara was not in her sense. Now she started blaming herself for Arshit disappearance. She gets scared thinking how will Sanskar react, if he know about this. He already dislikes her and now god only know, what will happen.

Her tears also dried now. She was sitting lifelessly in the hall. Ap was sitting beside her. Then only Sanskar enters. Laksh sees him then he sees Arshit in his arms. He was totally shocked.

Laksh (shocked): Bhai...

Hearing him everyone sees him except Swara. She was in her own world.
Everyone got shocked to see Arshit with Sanskar. They were so much worried whole day and here he was with Sanskar only.

Sanskar gets confused to see everyone.

Sanskar (confused): What happened? Why are you all looking at me like this?

Laksh: Bhai, how come Arshit is with you?

Listening Arshit's name, Swara immediately looked up as she was looking down. She looked at that direction and suddenly she felt like she has got her precious thing what she has lost. She got happy and relaxed to see Arshit but suddenly got angry after hearing Sanskar.