41. The colour of Love

Sanskar was going toward their room with Swara when a lady who was AP friend saw them and called Sanskar.

Lady: Sanskar beta...
She came toward them.

Swasan immediately stopped in their track and Swara get worried but she was a bit relieved as Sanskar was with her. Sanskar sees her tensed but he greeted the lady formally.

Sanskar: Hello Aunty.

Lady: (smile) seems like you have changed Sanskar. You always touch my feet and take blessings and now you are saying me hello formally.

Sanskar: No... no... Aunty, it's nothing like that.

He also got worried as if he tried to bend down to touch her feet, he will have to remove his hand from Swara and other guests were also there. But suddenly he feels Swara was bending down. He understood her and he also bent still his hand on her back and they take blessing together. Sanskar look at Swara.

Lady: God bless you beta, but who is she? I didn't see her till now here.

Sanskar: She is my wife Swara Sanskar Maheshwari and Dil of this house. You were in London so, you didn't see her when I got married.

Lady: Oh, she is really well mannered and traditional girl. God bless you Swara beta. Sorry, I didn't recognize you as I came today only.

Swara smiled at her.

Sanskar: It's ok Aunty.

Lady: Anyway Sanskar, where is Laksh?

Sanskar: Laksh is outside.

Lady: ohkk, I m going to meet him.

Sanskar smiled at her and nods. Lady went from there. Sanskar took sigh of relief and hurriedly proceed toward their room.

They reached their room.

Sanskar: Go Swara.

Swara nods and about to move when she noticed Sanskar was still hugging her side way. She look at him nervously. Sanskar sees her and understood.

Sanskar: Oh sorry.
Saying this he slowly move his hand away from her when his bare hand traced lightly on her back. Swara shivers but she immediatly ran inside.  She shut the door and leaned against the door taking a deep breath to control her sensation that she was feeling right now.

While on the otherside, Sanskar who was standing outside the door, was confused by his own behavior. He was thinking about the recent moment. A face was never leaving his thoughts and that was Swara. She was roaming around his mind.

Controlling herself a bit, Swara went to cupboard and took out another Saree aand blouse and went to washroom to get changed.

After few minutes, She comes out of the washroom, trying to tie the knot of her blouse and she was getting irritated as she wasn't able to do it.

Swara (monologue):  Why everything is happening today only? Firstly, that hook and now this knot!!

Swara was totally immersed in tying the knot and was not looking straight then only her foot hit with table. But she balanced herself immediately and stand straight.

Sanskar who was standing outside only, heard something and got alert. He got concerned for Swara and just pushed the door open and entered inside as Swara hadn't locked it.
As soon as he entered, he sees Swara was standing near dressing table, facing her almost bare back. She has wore saree but she was holding saree one edge in between her teeth so that she can fix pleat of saree after tieing her blouse while her both hands were at her back struggling to tie the knot of blouse. Hearing the door opening sound, Swara turned and get shocked to see Sanskar. Her mouth opened in shock and the saree edge that she was holding between her teeth fell down on the floor revealing her front.