29. The blank memory card

Swara was lost in his touch and was enjoying the moment while Sanskar also unknowingly hugging her and feeling unknown calmness in his heart. Suddenly, Sanskar's phone rings and both come back in their sense. Swara sees their position and immediately seperate herself from Sanskar and turned her face away from him. Sanskar was also shocked to realize what he was doing and was cursing himself for that. Sanskar look at Swara who was avoiding to look at him.

Sanskar (hesitate): I ..I m sorry Swara. I don't know how did this happen?

Swara nodded looking away from him. The phone was ringing continuously. Sanskar took the call. Swara went to washroom to get change.
After sometime, Sanskar disconnect the call after talking. Swara also come out of washroom. She avoid to look at him. Sanskar noticed it and he was also feeling awkward to talk to her. So, he thought to change the topic.

Sanskar: um.. mm.. Swara.

Swara looked at him.

Sanskar: Actually, Laksh. It was his call.

Swara expression changed to worry.
Sanskar noticed it and said: Don't worry. I talked to him. He is fine now
He just need sometime. He will back in morning. For now, he is at farmhouse.

Swara get relieved and nodded at him with smile. Sanskar smiled too but again awkwardness build up between them.

Sanskar: Um.. It's late now. I think we should sleep. Good night.

Swara nodded again and both lied on the bed on their respective sides facing their back to each other.

Sanskar (monologue): What was that? How can I loose control over myself? What kind of feeling is it? Why I wanted to stay like that? I never felt like this even with Kavita. Why? I wanted to slap Ragini for talking nonsense about her. I was not able to see her tears. (He closed his eyes then opened it) No, no, It's nothing. I m thinking too much. Yeah, It was all because she is my friend. That's it. Yes Sanskar, now stop thinking about all this and sleep.

He closed his eyes and sleep. While sleep was far away from Swara's eyes. She was continuously thinking About recent incident.

Swara (monologue): Oh my god!! How can I do this? I always hide my feelings from Sanskar but today? Oh god, I don't know what happened but I felt so soothing and blissful feeling when I was in his embrace. I just wanted to stay like that till eternity. It was like the world stopped. I never thought that Sanskar would be so close to me. It was like I m dreaming. But it was not oh no no! Not again. What am I thinking? Sanskar can never love me back and I know it from beginning. I should stop myself. Why Sanskar? why are you coming close to me when I know that you can never be mine. You will never love me. Please Sanskar, Don't come so close that my heart again raise a hope or any misconception. I pacified my heart two times before but if my heart break again. I may not able to handle myself. Please Sanskar.
(A lone tear escaped from her eyes. She closed her eyes and slept after sometime)

Next morning,
Everyone was having breakfast. Swara was with Arshit and feeding him but it was more like she was avoiding Sanskar. Ragini was also present there but no one bother to talk to her after yesterday's incident. Only Sujatha was talking to her. Swara was feeling bad for her but she couldn't do anything about it and secondly she was also angry on her because of her yesterday's behavior.

Dp: Sanskar, have you talked to Laksh?

Ragini look at Sanskar with some hope. As Laksh was not taking her calls.

Sanskar: Yes papa, he called me last night. He is fine. He was saying he will come to office directly.

Ragini got sad hearing it.