67. Finding her hidden truth

So madam is reading book here, and I m waiting for her downstairs.." Sanskar said as he come inside her room..

Swara suddenly get shocked and widen her eyes.. Sanskar look at her confused..

Sanskar: what Happened? Why r u shocked as if you are caught..

Swara immediately composed herself.
Swara: shut up Sanskar!! And when u came? I was just going through some of my old books and then started reading this..
( Saying this she put that diary in drawer and close it.

Sanskar: oh it seems interesting book.. I should also read it. Show it to me..
Swara: no Sanskar!!( Immediately) I ,I .. mean u don't have book reading habit then why all of the sudden?
Sanskar: ok but at least let me see.. may be I start reading finding it interesting.
Swara: Sanskar.. !! Let's go now. We have to go mm.
Sanskar: ok fine, leave it let's go.. but wait what's that wrapper?

Swara sees it and immediately take it from bed and crush it.. Making him more confused.

Swara: arey it's nothing.. it's some rough paper.. I will throw it. Come, let's go.

Sanskar: okayy..

Then both go downstairs. Shemish insist them to have dinner then go. Sanskar said okay. Swara help shomi in making dinner. Arshit also woke up.. he played with Sanskar and shekhar.. after sometime dinner was served.. everyone have it happily, talking.. shomi send ragini dinner to her room . She didn't wanted to spoil anyone's mood.
After dinner, Swasan left to mm with arshit.

Mm:
They come inside when ap see them.
Ap: it's good u come.. have u eat ur dinner?
Swara: yes maa, woh maa baba was insisting so..
Ap: arey ,no problem beta.. acha Swara, I have some work .. pls come with me..

Then only Sanskar phone ring.. he take it.
Sanskar: yes Mr. Singh.. yeah it's done. I will just check and send u.

He cut the call.

Sanskar: Swara I have one important work, so I m in study..
Swara : ok, u do ur work..
Sanskar nods and go to study.

Swara go to ap room for something. Time passed  , it's been an hour.. arshit slept in Swara lap.. Swara and ap were busy in talking..

Ap: now, he also sleep so u should go and sleep. It's late.. and tell ur workoholic husband to let some work remain for tomorrow.. no need to finish it today..
Swara smiled.
She took sleeping arshit carefully in her arms and move to her room.

Swasan room:
Swara come inside and find Sanskar already in room standing at window..

Swara: ur work is done?
( Said lying arshit carefully on bed)
It's good only, u know what maa was saying that, tell u to let some work remain for tomorrow,what's the need to finish it today.. ( laughs).. but it's true ,sometime u act like workoholic husband..

But  she get confused as Sanskar wasn't saying anything..

Swara: Sanskar???
No answer.....
Swara: Sanskar... Are u listening? Wait have u put on earphones.. I will kill u Sanskar... Here I m saying something and u...

Saying this she goes to him and jerk him, making him turned around only to get shocked to see  his teary eyes.

Swara: Sanskar... ? What happened? ( Touching his face)

Sanskar said nothing... He take out his hand from back and look at it. Swara sees it and get shocked to see her diary with him..
He look at her eyes to get answer.. but she couldn't do anything accept looking at him..

Swara: San.. Sanskar..? Ho..how u got this..?

Flashback:

When Sanskar come in Swara room and sees Swara immersed in reading but as she heard his voice, she get alert and immediately closed her diary.. her face expression was scared.. and it didn't go unnoticed by him.. but still she behave casual. It didn't took time to guess she was lying and her denial to give that book proved it. He knew she was hiding something.. then he saw that wrapper on bed. He asked her but again she lied but he remembered it , he had seen it when he took memory card. He didn't cared to see that.. as Swara said, he said okay.. he didn't tried to question her because she won't tell..
After they go downstairs, Swara go to help shomi.. Sanskar excuse himself from shekhar telling that he want to use washroom.. he slip to her room and open her drawer and took it out. He turn a page only to see his pic.. he get confused.. but he heard someone coming so he immediately hide it in his suit and go downstairs.. behaving normally..