61. Happiness to see her back

Sanskar comes out of car and go to other side. He open the door for her.. Swara look at mansion and she felt happy. He entwined their fingers and she look at him.

Sanskar: let's go..
Swara nods..
And they walk to the entrance..

Everyone were sitting in Hall. Shomi and shekhar were also present there.

AP: where is Sanskar? He didn't come till now? Uttara call him beta..

" No need maa, I m here only" Sanskar said standing there.

Dp: Sanskar u told u have something important to share, what is it?
Shomi: haan Sanskar, what happened?
Sanskar: I know whatever happened today was not good. About ragini and all those things.. it hurt everyone and I m sorry ,I can't change it but I have surprise for u all and I m sure u all will be happy.

AP: what surprise?
Sanskar: that is waiting for u at entrance.. everyone was confused but they followed Sanskar as he said.
Shomi and AP Look here and there but find nothing.

Shomi: what is it Sanskar?
Sanskar: just a second...
Saying this he forward his hand to hold swara's hand who was behind the wall. Then he slowly lead her to come out.

Swara look at everyone and her eyes turned glassy. She was happy but get emotional. Everyone got shocked to see her.

AP: Swara??
Shomi: Swara beta.. u here? AP ji she is really here?
Sanskar: I hope u liked my surprise.
Shomi smiled with tears.

Sanskar:( to AP) maa, your Dil left this house because of me na... So today I only bring her back for forever.

Shekhar: but how Sanskar, Swara had gone to Bangalore na?

Sanskar: actually baba, she never go to Bangalore. She was with me. I stopped her before she could go and i m sorry I hide it but it was needed for Swara and your all safety.

Shomi hugged Swara and she also reciprocate. She was very happy to see her.

Shomi: Swara, my bachcha.. you are fine na? I missed u so much..

Swara signed that she is fine and she missed them too.
AP come to her and cups her face. She kissed her forhead.

Ap: I m so happy to see you back. And this time I won't let u go anywhere even if u want to. Understand.

Swara nods with smile.
Sujatha: haan jiji, u r saying right. She will not go anywhere now.

Everyone look at her shocked. Even Swara was surprised.

AP: sujatha, u r Happy to see her back?
Sujatha: jiji, I know I did mistakes . I didn't like Swara before and I liked ragini but now I understood that Swara is gem. I m sorry Swara, I always being so cold to you but u never disrespected me. I m sorry please forgive me..

Swara hold her hand and nods no. She was about to touch her feet to take blessings but she hugged her.
AP was happy to see this change in sujatha. Ram and uttara were also happy.

Uttra: arey mom, now only bhabhi came and u all started Rona dhona.. at least let her come inside.

Sujatha: arey haan,.. sorry sorry .
AP: come in Swara beta..
She hold her to take her inside.
Sujatha: wait jiji..
AP: sujatha, now what happened?
Sujatha: jiji, Swara came after so many days and finally all problems are end.. so we should do her grah pravesh na?

AP: arey haan, uttara beta bring Pooja thaal and arrange for her grah pravesh.
Uttara nods smiling and go to bring that. And then come back with thaal.
She did aarti and then asked her to come inside pushing the kalash. Swara did it. Sanskar hold her hand and both entered together.