52. The fake fight

Sanskar; is there anything,I don't know? Tell me swara..
Swara was looking down,.she didn't look into his eyes,.. nd a tear fell from her eyes, which shocked Sanskar nd get scared for her,.
He went on his knees in front of her as she was sitting on sofa,. He cups her face,wipes her tears nd made her look into his eyes,.

Sanskar; what is it swara? What you are hiding?
Swara was looking into his eyes eyes who was assuring her to say what she had hidden inside,.

Sanskar; you trust me?
Swara nods,.
Sanskar; then tell please...
Swara; ( sign) two years earlier.. nothing would have happened if ragini had stopped the things..
Sanskar expression changed knowing it's about the same incident which swara want to forget,. He knows how much it hurts her nd he also remember nd feel guilty,.he can avoid his pain of guilt but he can't force her to remember nd go through the same pain,.
Sanskar; it's ok swara.. don't say anything,.. i don't want u to see devasted again...
Swara nods no; let me pls,. I don't want to keep it inside me anymore,.. I didn't tell anyone but I don't want to hide this from u,.
Sanskar; are u sure swara?
Swara nods,. Nd continued; when marriage fixed nd u told me to stop the marriage, ragini already overheard conversation,.but she didn't do anything,. She could have stopped marriage but she used the situation according to her cause she hate me. She met with Kavita,..nd planned with her. It was kavita's plan but she also supported her,. In ruining her sister's life. It was not easy for Kavita to do everything alone,. On the marriage day whatever happened,she was equally responsible cause without her support Kavita couldn't get information about me,. Kavita knew everything cause ragini informed her about each and every situations..
Sanskar; how did u come to know?
Swara; on that night only when I came back after meeting Kavita i saw her talking to kavita saying that she always knew it going to happen nd supported her, she is very happy nd satisfied after showing me my place..
Sanskar was getting angry and angry but was controlling Letting swara to tell what she wants to,. He couldn't understand how can a girl stoop so low to do something  like that to other girl..that too her sister
Sanskar; why she did that? Cause she hate u?
Swara nods ; cause she don't think me as her sister. Baba had adopted me,.but I don't want to accept it.. they are my parents.. I don't even their names who gave me birth,.but what was my fault in this. Why she hate me for that,. She thinks baba has always give attention on me,.nd she was deprived of his love,.for her I m problem of her life,. Nd she wanted to see me broken by all that. I was shocked when she said on phone that day.. but at the same time I was helpless,.I couldn't do anything,. I wanted to tell this to baba,. But baba was not in position to bear one more shock,. So I didn't,. When time changed,.. I also didn't told anyone,.. nd it kept hidden inside my heart..
I just don't understand why she hate me so much,. I never did anything to her,.if ma  baba loves me then what's my fault,.if I m adopted then what's my fault,.it wasn't my choice.

Swara started crying nd Sanskar hugged her immediately,..
Sanskar; nothing is your fault swara.. u are one of the purest soul. Don't think like that.. let her think what she want,. It's her problem not urs. U have ur baba nd maa.. don't think urself adopted,..they love u a lot. They are ur parents.
Swara nods cryingly..
Sanskar; I m sorry because of me u have to go through the same pain again,. Pls forgive me..
( Breaking the hug nd looking into her eyes, nd wipe her tears.)
He sat beside her.. taking her in side hug,.Nd consoled her,.
After sometime swara feels better..
Sanskar; so u think it is ragini? Cause now I m also little bit sure about her,.if she didn't care about her sister then why will she care about Laksh,.
Swara;( sign) but she love Laksh,. I can't understand this too..why will she try to trap laksh,. Did u told Laksh about it?
Sanskar; no.. I don't want to tell him till I get sure,.nd secondly I can't see him hurt,. How will he feel if he comes to know about this,. I don't want him to feel the same pain what I felt when I found about Kavita,. I handled myself cause u were with me,..but he?
Swara hold his hand assuring him everything will be fine,.
Sanskar;( smile) I know,. Cause u r with me..
Swara smiles.. suddenly she sees the time nd tell him ,he is getting late for mm..
Sanskar; arey swara.. I m already late.. how does it matter if I get one more hour late,.. anyway I m not interested in watching that bitch face..
Swara chuckled but told him he have to go..
Sanskar; fine,..but you take care of urself nd promise me u won't think anything ( about past).
Swara nods smilingly,.nd about to stand up..but he hold her and pulled her to him keeping hand on her waist nd say; on second thought,..you can think about our last night moments,.. dance with romance,..you know what I mean ( winks)..
Swara blushed,.but pushed him nd stand up.. telling him to leave.. crossing her hand across her chest..
Sanskar; ( standup) fine.. I m going,. But not before this,..
Saying this he pecked her lips instantly nd runs out before swara could do anything ; ( Chuckle)bye swara...
Swara blushed hardly..nd smiled shyly at his naughtiness..